As commented in some of the reviews I've read before visiting, some of the rooms are small (singles, doubles). But this cannot be an obstacle when compared to the friendly personnel, the cozy environment and the location. I will definitely stay here again; however, I'll make sure to ask for a room at the front side of the building, as back rooms have limited day light (If I had to stay in a single room facing back, I would probably feel depressed, due to the small size of the room and the lack of natural light).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming non smoking hotel offers 21 fully renovated rooms right in front of the Louvre Museum (10 rooms have a view on the Louvre Museum)/6 floors with lift. The street is very quiet and located right in the middle of the city. Most monuments such as Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Opera House, the Champs Elysées, the Pompidou Centre, the Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie but also the Seine river with the Ile de la Cité and Ile Saint-Louis are walking distance. SERVICES: parking, breakfast served from 6h30 AM until 12 even during the week, room service for diner from 6PM until 3AM, free tea and Nespresso coffee break every day from 2PM until 8PM in the lobby, skip the line Louvre entrance tickets, laundry TECHNOLOGY: free WIFI in the entire hotel, free computer with printer in the lobby, tablett computer and printer at disposal, Bose bluetooth speakers, mart TV with USB connexion and VOD, 62 TV programs and 12 radios AMENITIES: minibars, safe, real hair dryer, products (bath salts, shampoo, shower gel, body lotion, hair conditioner, soap, sewing, dental and razor kits, shoe shine, notebook with pen, tea and coffee facilities / suites: free Nespresso coffee machine, bathrobes and slippers FAMILIES: family rooms and connecting rooms for families up to 5 persons / BABIES: push chair, baby cot, night light, anti ski mat for the bath, bottle warmer The staff speaks many languages fluently (fluent english, Italian, Spanish, German/knowledges of Russian) and welcomes you as if you were guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Le Relais du Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Du Louvre Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Du Louvre Paris