“Ok food, not so great service”
Review of Le Cafe du Musee

Le Cafe du Musee
Ranked #13,554 of 17,020 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, Cafe, European
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Quito, Ecuador
“Ok food, not so great service”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

The food was good, nothing special, but the waiter and the host were rude and had no sense of service.

Visited July 2013

• Greek first
Massachusetts
“Good Food....Slow Service”
Reviewed 1 July 2013 via mobile

On our way to the Rodin Museum my husband and I decided to have a light lunch at this sidewalk cafe which is just around the corner of the Rodin and close to the Army Museum which was to be our next stop. The place was very busy but we were able to get an outdoor table after waiting a bit. We tried a table inside but it was way to hot and crowded. Once we were seated outside it took about fifteen minutes before we were able to order our food. We both decided on the quiche special which was really delicious and very different. It was loaded with vegetables...even potatoes. Very delicious and worth the wait. This is another great spot to people watch and take in Paris. I would recommend it as long as you are not too hungry to wait to order.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Rockport4
Douglasville, Georgia
“Cozy”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

We stopped in to get out of the snow and wind and were pleasantly surprised. We ordered crepes, wine and coffee and all were fantastic! The lady serving us was very wonderful. We dont speak French and she was kind and patient. I would go back if ever in Paris again.

• Visited February 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Shocking service and food”
Reviewed 19 January 2013

It was a cold and windy winters' day when I stopped at this Cafe for some French Onion Soup - a simple but (usually) fabulous "meal" that I'd enjoyed at numerous other places. The inside of the restaurant is small with a lot of tables crammed into the tiny space. The waiter was almost unhappy that I had arrived and wanted a table. Some French people arrived soon after and were greeted in a much more friendlier manner and received menus and water before me. I tried to use my best French to order the soup but even this didn't seem to please the waiter.

When the soup arrived it was a total disappointment. It was a small serve of a luke warm, tasteless brown fluid with onion floating in it and some toasted baguette with cheese on top. I have never tasted such a flavourless bowl of (nearly cold) soup and would have loved to have sent it back. However, the soup matched the waiters attitude and I couldn't wait to get out of this Cafe and would not recommend it no matter how chilly the air outside is and no matter how close it is to Musee Rodin!

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Jmkel
Texas
“Great breakfast spot across form Invalides in Paris”
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Le Cafe du Musee is a terrific place to get cafe au lait and croissants, and sit on the sidewalk watching all the Parisians hurry to work in the morning.

Visited October 2012