Hotel Le Littre
US$224
US$202
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$633
US$542
  • Restaurant
1,300 results
All reviewsmontparnasse metro stationeiffel towerrue de rennesmontparnasse areaaround the cornertravel agentwalk in closetside streetquiet streetthe hotel staffroom was largeluxembourg gardenshelpful with directionsan upgradehotel is locatedthe air conditioningyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Our family (2 adults, 3 kids) spent 5 nights in Paris at the Hotel Littre. Our suite (room 801) was very spacious and had 2 separate rooms and a balcony which we enjoyed very much. The room also included a little kitchenette in a separate room that could fit a cot for the baby. The breakfast was good and included hot and cold food. It was perfect for our family and the kids were able to try pretty much everything. The restaurant had a high chair for the baby and the restaurant staff were incredibly friendly. The location was great and was steps away from the Montparnasse station. I would highly recommend the hotel!

1  Thank SangitaF
dirco, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Littre, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2014

Greetings from Paris SangitaF!

Many thanks for taking the time to share your feelings about your family stay with us, as well as for recommending our property to the whole TripAdvisor Community!

I duly shared your comments with our team and we are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your room, the space you had for the five of you and the quality of service fo our staff!

We hope we could welcome you again for your next stay! Please feel free to contact us for any question you may have! You can also contact us via your favorite social network:
@Le_Littre on Twitter
Hotel Littre Paris on Facebook
+HôtelLeLittréParis on Google+

And on our blog La Plume du Littré for any news about Paris and our hotel :-)

We wish you a great day and would like to thank you again for chosing Le Littré and for your confidence!

With our very best regards,

France & Cristèle, your devoted guest relation team.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We have just returned from six nights at the hotel with my wife and one year old son. I am glad I made that choice after much research - not disappointed in any way really, and agree with the comments made by most people. We had a deluxe double which was spacious enough, the buffet breakfast was excellent (but pricey at €20 if not included in reservation (ours was)), and the staff were all very friendly and helpful, especially for advising buses, which we used instead of Metro as that had far too many steps for a baby in a stroller).
Just one comment - I do agree the bar area looked a bit 'dead', and having viewed the lovely old photos of the dining room It is shame the original ceiling is no longer there!

1  Thank Graham P
dirco, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Littre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Graham,

We are glad to hear that you were "not disappointed" by your stay at Le Littré :-)

It is true that with a baby in a stroller, metro is not the best option, but buses are perfect as you said :-) And buses here in the Montparnasse trully take you everywhere in Paris!

The original ceiling of the breakfast room used to be a treasure you are right, thank you for taking the time to explore our bar and look at all our old pictures relating the past history of the hotel Le Littré!
You must have seen also the pictures showing American G.I.s spending time in our main room (now breakfast room); did you know that they used to stay here for several years after World War II?

Needless to say Graham, all our team remains at your entire disposal for any question you may ever have! You can also find us on your favorite social network!

With our very best regards,

France & Cristèle, your devoted guest relation team.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

We stayed at Hotel Le littre for 7 nights. Was a family vacation, children ages 11 and 8. Balcony room on 5th floor had view of the Eiffel Tower. On a quiet sidestreet close to Montparnasse area. In the room were 2 double beds pushed together and a very comfortable sofabed. Housekeeping was provided daily. Easy to get to Metro - Montparnasse station. Helpful lobby staff. They sell Metro tickets so you can just pay with final hotel bill, skip the lineup at the station (only adult books of 10) . Many restaurants nearby for all pricepoints and tastes. Close to trendy St-Germain shopping area. Sunday organic market nearby. 20 minute ride to Orly airport by taxi - convenient for trip back home - via Heathrow. Two elevators meant minimal waits. Breakfast available, but we did not eat there. Bathroom was updated. Ours had double sinks, shower with soaker tub, height adjustable and detachable showerhead. There was marble tiling all around. Plush towels provided and glass shower enclosure. Toilet was actually in a different room near the entrance. Actually a great feature when travelling as a family. Nice toiletries (even little packs of Q-tips = cotton swabs). Lots of closet space for coats, plenty of space for luggage. Minifridge to keep cold drinks. TV and Wifi were free. Wifi service was inconsistent one night (no big deal, ?football game night?). No coffee machine , but we went to Starbucks on Montparnasse often. No iron or ironing board in the room, but I'm sure they have available on request. I did not need one. Littre Bistro just steps away always busy, but we did not have a chance to visit. Mini supermarket just around the corner (closes around 9 pm). Or can go to larger supermarket on Montparnasse (longer opening hours) . I forgot my European electricity adapter, but lobby staff lent me one to use for the week's stay - no charge. Would happily book again on a future Paris visit.

Room Tip: higher floor family room has view of Eiffel Tower (508)
2  Thank AlanCal555

Good morning AlanCal555!

What a PERFECT comment... you just sell our property so well! You mentioned all our main facilities and services, highlighting all the positive points about us and the surroudings and we would like to thank you very much for your amazing and precious support!!

One precision regarding the iron and ironing board: there is a room on the first floor dedicated to it :-)
Also, coffee and tea facilities are available on request (dialing number 9).

We have to admit, you actually stayed in the best room of the hotel combining huge size, terrace and view over the Eiffel Tower (on the 8th floor)...!

We definitely look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you and your family again for your next trip to Paris!

Warmest regards from France & Cristèle, your devoted guest relation team.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I have recently stayed 2 nights in an Eiffel Tour view room with a terrace - which was a birthday present for my mother.
We liked the room - though quite compact it was very comfortable and modern.
The bathroom was spacious and light. The staff was very welcoming and friendly. It was a special pleasure to enjoy the breakfast on a spacious terrace with a tower view.
I must say - I have already booked another 2 nights in June to surprise my husband and looking forward to my next stay at Le Littre!!

1  Thank magvictoria

Dear magvictoria,

Greetings from Paris!

All our team is joining us to thank you for selecting our property for your stay in Paris as well as for sharing your review with the TripAdvisor community! We can see that this is an important thing for you and I am sure online travelers enjoy reading your reviews :-)

When staying in Paris, what could be best than enjoying breakfast (no supplement to enjoy breakfast in the rooms) on the terrace, overlooking the wonderful Eiffel Tower and the golden "Dôme des Invalides"...? You know what you need to do with your husband next month :-)

Please feel free to contact us for any question you may have regarding your second stay! Shall you wish to surprise your husband, we can also organize bunches of flowers, champagne bottles and other items in room for a perfect surprise (at an additional fee).

We look forward to welcoming you again and thank you again!!

Warm regards,

Cristèle & France, your devoted guest relation team.

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Would definitely recommend this Hotel.
Breakfast was pretty good (eggs, sausage, bacon, variety of breads, fruits, yogurt etc...everything was good and fresh everyday and the hot chocolate, the pastries were amazing.

Great location. Everything and anything you might possibly need is within walking distance (so many different restaurants to choose from, bakeries, lots of stores as well as a shopping mall across the street, public transportation which by the way is fairly easy to take.. don't be afraid to venture out and take trains and buses. Just read the maps...pretty easy)

Hotel was a nice 20-30 minute walk to Eiffel tower. I enjoyed it...the weather was perfect.
And last but not least on the day of my birthday, after a long day...I walked into my room and discovered a sweet lil surprise the staff left for me (a personalized Birthday card, french macarons, and a huge bottle of Vittel (french brand of bottled water) I had been craving water all day with all the food, wine and stuff. So that big ol' bottle of water was perfect. I enjoyed all those little details.
Loved my stay here! Loved Paris! and I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Would definitely recommend getting a room on the 7th or 8th floor with balcony and view of Eiffel tower!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mari T
dirco, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Le Littre, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2014

Dearest Mari,

Thank you so much for having chosen our property for such a special celebration, as well as for sharing your review with the TripAdvisor community!!

You described everything with so much precision; I am sure your great advices will help a lot of travelers!! "don't be afraid to venture out and take trains and buses. Just read the maps...pretty easy)" this is what one should do when visiting Paris: not being afraid of the wild and just go and follow the signs, you can never get lost :-)

I duly shared your comment regarding your birthday surprise with our team: you cannot imagine how glad we are to see how happy you were when discovering our small birthday participation!

We wish you a great day Mari and we all remain at your disposal whenever you have a question for us!
You can also stay connected with us on your favorite social network:
@Le_Littre on Twitter
Hotel Littre Paris on Facebook,
+HôtelLeLittréParis on Google+
and on our blog La Plume du Littré

Warmest regards from the magical City of Lights!

Cristèle & France, your devoted guest relation team.