We stayed there just one night but we were completely satisfied. As I have previous experience with various hotels in Paris I was not surprised with tiny elevators, other rooms in adjacent buildings, small bathrooms etc. Actually for the price we paid everything was great. Only the bathroom was really tiny for me - I am tall with broad shoulders and I had serious problem to approach the sink without knocking off the hairdryer with my elbow. But I was surprised how clean the room and especially the bathroom was. The location of the hotel is great - walking distance to Eiffel Tower, Invalides and Ecole Militar and few metro stops to Louvre and Champs Elysees. From Gare Montparnas in front of the hotel is possible to go to both Charles de Gaulle and Orly airport by direct AirFrance bus (or by public transport).
We did not take a breakfast because we could get decent breakfast for half price (or less) in many bistros and restaurants around. The tea and coffee was available in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The two star hotel Timhotel Montparnasse is one of the most ancient hotels in this neighbourhood. Excellent good value ratio. Convenient location: at the foot of the Montparnasse tower, in front of the railway station, and next to ghe Gaîté district (many restaurants, theatres and stores). Underground station at 150 m. 77 rooms with free wifi access. Buffet breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Fastbooking, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Timhotel Paris Gare Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Montparnasse Paris
- Timhotel Montparnasse Hotel Paris