timhotel gare montparnasse is a nice, cozy and clean. its very near the metro station, in a nice neighbourhood. there are many restaurants near the hotel, boulangeries and supermarkets.
but there were some things i didnt like: 1. it was very cold in the room and in the bathroom too, after taking a shower it was a nightmare. the heating was on only late in the night, during the day and in the morning it was off.
2. the noise- i could hear everything my neighbours were talking, when they came in and when they were going out, the doors made a biiiiiig noise, they were squeaking like hell
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The two star hotel Timhotel Montparnasse is one of the most ancient hotels in this neighbourhood. Excellent good value ratio. Convenient location: at the foot of the Montparnasse tower, in front of the railway station, and next to ghe Gaîté district (many restaurants, theatres and stores). Underground station at 150 m. 77 rooms with free wifi access. Buffet breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Timhotel Paris Gare Montparnasse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Montparnasse Paris
- Timhotel Montparnasse Hotel Paris