“Segway maybe fun, but not with this company”

Mobilboard Segway Tours
Ranked #231 of 549 Tours in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: MOBILBOARD Paris customize your internal ( Incentive, Team building ) or external ( non-media, street marketing ) communications action on SEGWAY® PT. Discover, distract, share and surpass yourself are the keywords of our Activities.Whether it is in the heart of Paris or in France all our solutions are adaptable to your events problematic.Tours, challenges, tresor hunt, rallyes with touch screen tablets, multi-activities, olympiads or customised seminary.Fun and ecologic, adopt the green attitude !
Fort Myers, Florida
85 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Segway maybe fun, but not with this company”
Reviewed 2 August 2013

Tried using my livingsocial voucher and was told Living Social was out of business in France and they would not honor my voucher. Living Social had told me vouchers would be honored. There was only one person in the office that understood and he was no help. The guide about to go out on the next tour spoke hardly any English. Watching them on tour they appeared to spend more time talking than touring.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Edward H
Alexandre V, Responsable relations clients at Mobilboard Segway Tours, responded to this review, 7 August 2013
Dear Edtennis4,

We regret that your experience with us was not conclusive.

As we explained to you by email, we have tried to contact Living Social to find a solution with your voucher but they refused .

Moreover, unfortunately, you didn't book your tour on time regarding terms & conditions mentioned on your voucher. Your voucher was already expired.

Finally, we don't understand why you mentionned that one of our instructors speak a bad english. We just have to look at our other reviews from customers who have done a tour with us, to see that they are all positive about it.

Of course, we regret that situation because it’s not our responsibility but Living social one and we think that it’s not fair to give us a bad comment on tripadvisor considering this !

Best regards,

Alexandre

California
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Fun and Efficient”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Segway is one of the most fun and efficient way to explore. We took the one hour tour with Sebastien as the tour guide. He was very professional and informative. We were a group of eight, some for the first time on a Segway, and everybody enjoyed it. Mobilboard offers very inexpensive Segway tours and are located in a central place. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank David177
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Looking for excitement?”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Everything I've ever said about Segway's, I take back. This tour was so much fun! We saw so much and couldn't stop smiling the entire time (neither could the ladies we kept saying "bonjour" to). Our tour guide understood exactly what we wanted and really made the experience worth while. This was a fantastic choice for our first visit to Paris!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Helloparamedics
Reading, UK
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“So much fun on these v intuitive segways!”
Reviewed 31 May 2013 via mobile

This company gives good instructions then lets you take off! 2 hours of zooming around Paris. Not the tour for lots of Paris history or facts. A bit but the focus is in whizzing about and seeing a lot!! Highly recommend!

Visited May 2013
2 Thank hlb96
London, England, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“I'm hooked!”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I was recently in Paris for a few days and had booked an hours tour on a Segway as a bit of fun, little did I know that it was going to be one of the most fun things I have ever done.

I was a bit nervous to start with, as travellers to Paris will know, the streets are a little busy and the road crossing system is only for the brave. All my trepidation was unfounded as Segways are very intuitive to use.

I cannot recommend a go on a Segway enough. The instructor was very friendly and really gave me the confidence I needed to zip in and out of the crowds with ease. Next time I'm in Paris I will seriously consider hiring one for the whole day!!

Visited April 2013