West-End Hotel
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$164
US$184
US$148
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$182
  • Pool
US$283
US$230
  • Restaurant
Kyriad Hotel Paris Bercy Village(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$200
US$410
US$388
  • Room Service
All reviewschamps elyseeseiffel towerchez andregolden trianglealma marceaupolice stationhigh end shoppingwithin walking distancebreakfast roomhonesty barlouis vuittoncroissantsboutique hotelperfect locationcomplimentary breakfastbeautiful hotelsitting room
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Great location - the hotel is a short walk to the Champs-Elysees. It is also close to a metro station which is ideal for getting around. We stayed on the third floor and still had a view of the Eiffel Tower. The room was cleaned daily and we found the room to be spotless. The hotel staff were extremely professional and helpful and spoke fantastic English. While searching for hotels in Paris a lot of them did not include breakfast - at the West-End Hotel breakfast was included and you have the option to have it delivered to the room at a specified time. We found there to be enough options to choose from and it was enough. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Awesome location - staff is kind and professional. Rooms are clean and bathrooms are large. I would stay here again and reason for 4 star vs. 5 was just the size of breakfast location - not a show stopper.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This hotel is located in a great area just off Champs Élysées. Staff were friendly and helpful. We had a lovely room on the 5 floor with a view of the Eiffel Tower. Even though it was only a continental breakfast it was delicious and enough.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on one of the top levels with a view of the Eiffel Tower.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Kristen B
Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel during my trip to Europe in June 2014.

Before staying in this hotel, I had my time staying in multiple 3-to-5-star hotel in Germany, and I would say that this West-End was my most favorite after all.

The reasons:
1. The services were very good and they communicated in English well.
2. The location was perfect, just a walking distance to Champs-Élysées, Musée de l'Armée and Eiffel Tower.
3. The price was acceptable and worth it.
4. I got my room located in the 5th floor with a view of Eiffel tower. Having a breakfast on the balcony with that kind of view was a fantastic experience.

My only reason not to give it Excellent rating was the foods. I think that's the only thing that I consider not excellent during my stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Room 503 is a newly redecorated top tier room. Only such room with Balcony and Eiffel Tower views (some other cheaper level 5 rooms also have balcony and view - check). Enjoyed breakfast on balcony, delivered for free, and evening coffe/champagne too. Nespresso machine good, but capsules not always restocked. Hard to get tea bags though. Generally good pleasant service. Great location. Would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple