We booked this hotel through an online deal that included round trip airfare, airport transfers, hop on/off bus, and additional days in Rome. To be honest, I was VERY worried about this hotel due to the lackluster reviews I had read about prior to arriving here. I would like to say that I was pleasantly surprised!
-close to two metro stops
- great customer service (from the older gentleman.. everyone else was mediocre)
-clean linens and towels!
-Cute little liquor shop two doors down where we bought drinks and necessities for reasonable pricing!
-smaller rooms (but Europe hotels tend to be MUCH smaller than American hotels)
-breakfast was not worth 15 euros (our package included breakfast, had I paid for it, I would have not continued it)
-it is a bit away from citi center (but with the metros, we got everywhere quickly)
-it is an older hotel
-Don't forget your electronic outlet converter!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa Eugenie is a charming hotel that pays tribute to the period marked by Napoleon III, situated in the 17th arrondissement next to the picturesque Butte Montmarte and Sacré Coeur. This elegant property features stylishly decorated and fitted rooms that provide you with a relaxing space for the duration of your visit to Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Lastminute, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa Eugenie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Eugenie Hotel Paris
- De Paris Hotel Eugenie
- De Hotel Paris
- Villa Eugenie Paris