Crystal Hotel
Official Site
US$231
US$201
Hotels.com
Grand Hotel Francais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$444
getaroom.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewsst germaingreat locationmetro stationaround the cornerwalking distancewalked everywherebars and restaurantslouvreneighborhoodle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2014

I looked at a lot of street views of hotels in this area and wanted one on a smaller street. St. Germain has some wide boulevards and in the summer they would be noisy. If you're looking for quiet, ask for Room 11. I wanted a nap after my flight from Philly and I heard no street noise at all. I was concerned about the possible construction noise from the Vuitton store across the way - another reviewer wrote about it - but there wasn't anything major. I stayed on a Saturday night, so that's probably why. But let's face it, if you're hanging out in your room during your days in Paris, you're doing it wrong!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
crystal75006, Responsable réception at Crystal Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2014

Many thanks regarding your review

It was such a pleasure to welcome you and hear that you spent good time with us

Louis Vuitton works will be finished in few days so all the street will be quite finally...

We hope to see you for your next trip in Paris !!!

Bruno, Claire, Daniele, Andrea and all the team

Reviewed 16 August 2014

This was a nice little hotel in a grear location for our trip to paris. Stayed 3 nights and found it clean, quiet and freindly. Small but that's that we expected in Paris. We walked everywhere
from this location. Staff ws very helpful with local recommendations.,

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Many thanks for your review

It was a pleasure to welcome you for your stay and we have done our best to make your stay as confortable as possible

It will be a pleasure to see you for your next trip in Paris !!!!

Bruno & All Team of Crystal Hotel * * *

Reviewed 15 August 2014

I don't like walking or public transportation which is why I chose this hotel with the perfect location. But even I thought after my stay that it would have been better to sacrifice a bit of the location aspect to get a better room and service. It was that bad. The rooms are extremely small. I stayed at two of them and both of them are hopeless. And I lived in Tokyo so I thought I'd be OK with the size. WRONG. It's really, really small and uncomfortable and the air quality in the room is so bad I woke up with a sore throat every day of my stay there. And the bathroom is the worst. So small water splashes everywhere after a shower no matter how careful you are. And the hair dryer... oh my goodness the hair dryer... I thought I was drying my hair with a vacuum cleaner. I encountered two friendly staff at the front desk but the rest were rather rude and unhelpful. One of them, an older lady in the early morning, was just plain scary. It wasn't a great way to start the day.

Room Tip: Do NOT choose room 20. It's cramped and water from the shower spills everywhere. EVERYWHERE. No way around that.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Katty_M29

Dear Madam,

We regret that you didn't like our property but as an hotel in the center of Paris, (like in Tokyo, New York and anywhere else in a big city), our rooms are large comparing as the neighbourough

Nevertheless, we hope you will find a better accomodation in Paris for your next trip

Regards

Bruno - Crystal Hotel

Reviewed 15 August 2014

The room was small but clean and ok for three nights. The location was good, close to the river but still pretty peaceful. The breakfast was the only really bad thing. It cost 15euro and it was worse than in a hostel, where the breakfast is usually free... also the reception people weren't too friendly.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

Many thanks regarding your review

We are quite surprise concerning your comment for the reception staff which is doing is best to make our guest's stay as confortable as possible

We also have well noted your review for the breakfast that we have done some modifications with a less price in a formule "express" at 6 €

Bruno and all the Team

Reviewed 14 August 2014

The location is amazing. Within walking distance to almost everything. The staff was top notch, helpful, kind, and very knowledgable. We had 2 rooms, both were good size for Europe. 19 was great, not one complaint but 10 didn't seem to cool down as well. All in all an excellent experience and we would stay there again for sure.

• Stayed: August 2014

Many thanks regarding your review

It was a such pleasure to welcome you and we are glad to hear that you spent a good time with us

We hope to see you for your next trip in Paris

Bruno, Claire, Andrea, Daniele & all the team of Crystal Hotel * * *