Travelled solo and was given a room on the 1st floor. Bed was big as I think it was meant for two person. Room was also quite spacious. Most importantly the hotel has been or is still undergoing refurbishment, so everything was new. Room was also quiet and I did not hear any noise unlike the reviewer below who said the wall was paper thin. Also my room had a view (unlike my room at Hotel Cervantes which faced a wall, duh)
The receptionist was nice and helpful. (more helpful than the one at Hotel Cervantes on the same street which I also stayed).
However what was missing from my room was tea and coffee making facilities and in room safe which was stated in the hotel website. As I was staying for a night, I did not bother following up. Also lacking is free wifi.
The location of the hotel is also good, very near Rome metro station and there is a direct bus to Gare de Lyon just round the corner.
I will definitely consider staying here again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centraly located hotel, near Opera and departement store. All rooms have been completely renovated in 2011. Nice english and spanish speaking staff.All rooms have minibar, safe, Wifi, room service, hairdrier.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Berne Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berne Opera Hotel Paris
- Regetel Berne Opera Paris
- Regetel Berne Opera Hotel Paris