We stayed in this hotel at the end of June. We wanted to try a different area as we usually stay in the sixteenth arrondissement. This hotel is located a few minutes by metro to where there are lots of stores to shop from...Avenue des ternes which is where the Arc of Triomphe is located. The hotel rooms are spotless, service is great. We found the people at the front desk including the manager to be very bilingual. The breakfast is downstairs in a beautiful room where the brick stone is just lovely. I would recommend this hotel? The price is in the middle of the road for Paris and quite frankly worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centraly located hotel, near Opera and departement store. All rooms have been completely renovated in 2011. Nice english and spanish speaking staff.All rooms have minibar, safe, Wifi, room service, hairdrier.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Berne Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berne Opera Hotel Paris
- Regetel Berne Opera Paris
- Regetel Berne Opera Hotel Paris