Stayed here for 3 nights, the hotel is gorgeous with great rooms & comfy beds. The reception staff are lovely and really helpful. The downside was the location didn't really feel safe in that area at night. There is a metro stop at the end of the street though which is great and you can walk to Montmartre, daytime would be best though!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centraly located hotel, near Opera and departement store. All rooms have been completely renovated in 2011. Nice english and spanish speaking staff.All rooms have minibar, safe, Wifi, room service, hairdrier.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ctrip TA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Berne Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berne Opera Hotel Paris
- Regetel Berne Opera Paris
- Regetel Berne Opera Hotel Paris