I visited Paris from October 19 till 26 2013, the reception room was under renovation but it no way this affected our stay, the staff was friendly, they always helped us and recommended the places to visit, i mean it was perfect. The rooms were very clean and cozy, supermarkets are close and the metro station was close like 2 minutes walk and the best metro line we could connect to all the important places via this line. We had our graduation so the hotel gave us a champagne!!!!! wow!!!! i mean we got surprised!! generous, friendly, clean and close to everything. Karima she is really one of the nicest woman we met in Paris. As for the breakfast it was perfect, good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centraly located hotel, near Opera and departement store. All rooms have been completely renovated in 2011. Nice english and spanish speaking staff.All rooms have minibar, safe, Wifi, room service, hairdrier.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Berne Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berne Opera Hotel Paris
- Regetel Berne Opera Paris
- Regetel Berne Opera Hotel Paris