The hotel was in a great location, close to the metro as well as the train station if you arrive Paris from London on the Euro Star. They have almost completed their renovation project. The room was small, newly decorated and cute. The bathroom was great. The breakfast room is on the -2 level and we walked down a spiral stair case with old rock wall which was newly sand blasted. I felt like I was entering a basement of a castle fun. The staff was very nice, very helpful and the breakfast good. Great place to walk to your destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centraly located hotel, near Opera and departement store. All rooms have been completely renovated in 2011. Nice english and spanish speaking staff.All rooms have minibar, safe, Wifi, room service, hairdrier.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Berne Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berne Opera Hotel Paris
- Regetel Berne Opera Paris
- Regetel Berne Opera Hotel Paris