We just spent 5 days staying at the Berne Opera Hotel, had a lovely room, which included tea and coffee making facilities, also within walking distance of central Paris and also Montmatre both within about 20 minutes walk. The breakfast was good and included sausage, bacon and scrambled eggs, as well as the normal continental variety.
Our room was fine although starting to look a bit tired and could do with a bit of decorating.
We found it a good location and the staff were very friendly and extremely helpful, all could speak good English. Definitely a place to return to next time we visit Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centraly located hotel, near Opera and departement store. All rooms have been completely renovated in 2011. Nice english and spanish speaking staff.All rooms have minibar, safe, Wifi, room service, hairdrier.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Berne Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Berne Opera Hotel Paris
- Regetel Berne Opera Paris
- Regetel Berne Opera Hotel Paris