Aston Hotel Paris
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Room Service
  • Spa
Hotel Adele & Jules(Paris)
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbath showerthree starenjoyed my staycharming hotelrooms are cleansmall balconybuffet breakfastbooked this hoteloperametrolouvrecomfortsupermarketeurope
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 September 2011

I've been travelling during september all in europe, my last place was actually paris. Since i was out of budget , we've decided tp take a three star hotel. Found the hotel via the internet, was a great pleasure to stay there. The staff was very helpfull and kind, the room was clean. Iwould expexmct more about the room size but in the center of the city we could not expect too much. Reccomend this hotel !

Room Tip: Room 410!!!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ben S
Reviewed 26 September 2011

Very good location and great customer service! The room is clean and cozy. The receptionist is extremely warm and helpful. There's a lot of things to do around the area. A short walking distance to Opera and famous shopping malls like La Fayette and Printemps. Also very well animated at night with restaurants, bars and pubs.

Really enjoyed my stay in Hotel Aston and would definitely go back there again!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 September 2011

Aston is a great hotel to stay in Paris,... Well positioned near to very famous Opera de Paris... lot of shops... the district generally speaking is not boring there are always good things to do and what is even more important its for every age... :)

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank ninabegsar
Reviewed 25 September 2011

This is a very cosy hotel in the center of Paris. The hotel has a very good location as well for business as for visiting. In addition, the staff is very nice, especially the owner.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank benoit t
Reviewed 25 September 2011

From my experience in hotels, I felt that Aston Hotel is the hotel with unusually high level of service.
As a tourist, I always felt that the service reception, dining room, cleaning rooms highest tourist hotel were always offered to serve as places of recreation major.
One experience etched in my memory, one rainy morning, I went down to eat, and I felt something I had not experienced a lot of time, the waiter's service was a high level, pastries typical of the Paris, with a typical breakfast just an experience I'd like to go back there again.
I encourage you to get to the Hotel Aston