Well! First I must mention that the staff were very friendly and helping. I had a wrong reservation and they kindly fixed it and offered me a room. My room was in the ground floor then I didn't have any special view but still had a small back yard which was not bad. The room was quite small, but enough for me as a solo traveler. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable. The best thing about the hotel is that it is somehow located behind Moulin Rouge! Very vibrant area and so close to metro station. You easily take metro and get off at Pigalle stop and walk for a couple of minutes to get there.
The only things which were not good are the wifi which was very slow and not very working and the walls which were too thin that you could hear the neighbors! However, I had no problem with the noise, as the neighbors were quiet and considerate!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stylish and refined, but also welcoming and comfortable, the Hotel Montmartre Opera is located between the Moulin Rouge and the "Nouvelle Athenes" neighbourhood, beside Montmartre and close to the Opera Garnier, only 1.5 km from the Gare Saint-Lazare and the Gare du Nord. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Libertel Montmartre Opera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertel Montmartre Duperre Paris
- Libertel Montmartre Duperre Hotel Paris