“Just right”
Review of Le Petit Colbert

Le Petit Colbert
Reserve with
Le Petit Colbert is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,130 of 17,420 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Opera / Bourse
Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
“Just right”
Reviewed 20 November 2013

After a day trekking Paris we wanted a meal close to our hotel. We had no reservation, but were seated promptly even though they were clearly busy. We limited ourselves to the 3 course @ €29 menu. As the ladies ended up sharing a dessert, the bill was reduced accordingly. Food was delicious.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Peter B

Fairhope, Alabama
“Very good food, lovely staff!”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We had originally planned to go to Le Grand Colbert (of "Something's Gotta Give" fame), but realized we probably wouldn't be able to get reservations as we were only in Paris for three nights. On our first day in Paris, we happened upon Le Petit Colbert as we were walking in the neighborhood of our hotel. That night we learned that this is the sister restaurant of Le Grand Colbert. Very pleasant staff, cozy ambience and good food -- we enjoyed it so much that we returned another evening for dinner. Especially enjoyed the escargots, onion soup, lentil salad and steak with a nice Cotes du Rhone.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Donna H
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Don't bother”
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Having just arrived in Paris we went here based on a recommendation from our hotel. All I can say is they must be on commission.

Firstly the service was the best thing about this restaurant as the waiter was very nice. I ordered steak frites. The steak was overdone and tough. Obviously a cheap cut! The chips were frozen, the only decent thing was the pepper sauce. As the waiter was so accommodating I swapped this for the skate, this came stone cold on a hot plate looking very un appetising. I was so disappointed as I had such high expectations. Basically I should have walked out on first impressions as this was very rustic to say the least!!

• Visited November 2013
Ankara, Turkey
“It is so Paris”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Nice ambiance and good food. Must try. And more! It is next to the theater. Better to make reservations.

Visited October 2013
New Braunfels, Texas
“Lunch was Lovely but large”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

They didn't speak much English, but we managed. I wasn't very hungry and wanted only onion soup, and the waiter wasn't happy with me. They served only "the plan" which was a three course meal. So my husband ordered the Chateaubriand and I got my onion soup and the waiter brought two plates. This is a very nice restaurant and there were only business people dressed in business attire in the restaurant. It is small but the food was excellent.

• Visited October 2013