This hotel was lovely!! Staff were friendly and helpful!!
Breakfast was ok, but there could be room for improvement.
Also The bar closed at midnight, which is fine if you don't fancy a night cap!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Marignan Champs Elysées 5 star is ideally located at 12 Rue de Marignan, a quiet street in the 8th Arrondissement, which connects the Champs-Elysees and the Avenue Montaigne, Mecca of Parisian shopping, in the center of the famous Parisian Golden Triangle. As the hotel sits only steps from the Grand Palais as well as from many prestigious art galleries, its address has a natural association with both art and culture. At the Marignan Champs Elysées, customer service is about making guests feel welcome and ensuring a bespoke experience. The hotel offers 45 rooms and 5 suites , an innovative bar , a private screening room and a seasonal restaurant. In 2012, the interior architect Pierre Yovanovitch, icon of New French Style, transformed the Marignan Champs Elysées Hotel into an island of contemporary luxury, a serene and confidential stop in the heart of the capital. In 2014, the decoration of the Canopée restaurant is directed by the drawings of Julien Colombier and the technology, AV Exciters agency, architecture of lights. This offers the experience of a green haven in the heart of the hotel. All rates include WIFI broadband Internet access, tax and service. Every room and suite offer in-room Tea and Coffee facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Marignan Champs-Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marignan Champs Elysees Paris
- Marignan Champs Elysees Hotel