This hotel has perfection down to a science….an art, really. From arrival to departure, we enjoyed absolutely every aspect of our stay. Paul at the front desk went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable, and that nothing went unnoticed. Paul, thank you for everything. You shine as an example of customer service to the finest degree.
We've been to Paris numerous times before, but this was our first time staying in the Eighth. It is and outstanding location for sightseeing, walking, and there's even a Metro station just up on the corner on Champs.
We are both big fans of the work of Pierre Yovanovitch, so the chance to live in his surroundings for six days was an elegant gift of all that is modern, chic Parisian style.
We enjoyed a special evening, having dinner in the hotel. It was delicious, quiet, and comfortable, and the service was outstanding. Not to be missed.
We splurged a bit, and stayed in the mini-suite with terrace. It did not disappoint---the view of La Tour Eiffel awaiting each time we returned to the hotel was exciting, and was the icing on the cake for a spectacular Parisian adventure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Marignan Champs Elysées 5 star is ideally located at 12 Rue de Marignan, a quiet street in the 8th Arrondissement, which connects the Champs-Elysees and the Avenue Montaigne, Mecca of Parisian shopping, in the center of the famous Parisian Golden Triangle. As the hotel sits only steps from the Grand Palais as well as from many prestigious art galleries, its address has a natural association with both art and culture. At the Marignan Champs Elysées, customer service is about making guests feel welcome and ensuring a bespoke experience. The hotel offers 45 rooms and 5 suites , an innovative bar , a private screening room and a seasonal restaurant. In 2012, the interior architect Pierre Yovanovitch, icon of New French Style, transformed the Marignan Champs Elysées Hotel into an island of contemporary luxury, a serene and confidential stop in the heart of the capital. In 2014, the decoration of the Canopée restaurant is directed by the drawings of Julien Colombier and the technology, AV Exciters agency, architecture of lights. This offers the experience of a green haven in the heart of the hotel. All rates include WIFI broadband Internet access, tax and service. Every room and suite offer in-room Tea and Coffee facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Marignan Champs-Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marignan Champs Elysees Paris
- Marignan Champs Elysees Hotel