Things that I like abt the hotel
- Conveniently located above the metro station
- Stone throw away from Champ Élysées
- Friendly n helpful reception
- Modern n clean room
- Complimentary juices n hot beverages @ cafe
Highly recommended! For the price I paid, I didn't have high expectations. But I was so wrong! In fact, there's absolutely nothing I dislike abt this place. I will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fanciest address: 123 rue du Faubourg Saint Honore, 8th district. A district renowned for its fashion houses, antique shops, art galleries and gourmet restaurants, a few steps from the Champs Elysees. Our hotel is the new "Haute Couture" of the 8th district. We present an original display of materials: Dressed-stone in some rooms , four-poster beds in others, a starry sky above the zinc roof of some bathrooms... Let us guide you through our grand staircase, decorated with red brick in London style, to one of our 41 rooms of unique and contemporary design. Do not hesitate and stay in the perfect place for lovers of fashion and Parisian lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Astotel Hotels Group, Agoda, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Le 123 Elysees - Astotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le 123 Elysees Hotel
- Le 123 Elysees Paris