“Boutique hotel in a great location”

Hotel Le 123 Elysees - Astotel
Ranked #40 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Things that I like abt the hotel
- Conveniently located above the metro station
- Stone throw away from Champ Élysées
- Friendly n helpful reception
- Modern n clean room
- Complimentary juices n hot beverages @ cafe

Highly recommended! For the price I paid, I didn't have high expectations. But I was so wrong! In fact, there's absolutely nothing I dislike abt this place. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 16 November 2013

Easy walk to Avenue des Champs-Élysées, and metro station less than one minute away. Helpful front desk staff, clean room which though it is small (as is common in Paris), there is enough room to fit everything. Very modern bathroom. Quiet (I was facing the courtyard) at night. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 November 2013

What a great boutique hotel in Paris.

This is very conveniently located near Metro stations and the Champs Elysee. Good selection available for breakfast and there are lots of nice restaurants to eat nearby a

Reviewed 13 November 2013

A great little hotel in an excellent location, very friendly and professional staff, very nice decor and a good breakfast. Perfect for a working or leisure trip, I'm booked in again and look forward to returning.

Room Tip: I had a deluxe room. It was very big by Paris cheaper hotel standards and very nice.
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Beautiful small and cozy hotel located in a privileged position... a few blocks away from Champs Elysees (Grand Palais). I've stayed there during my last trips to Paris and was never disappointed. Nice, comfortable and clean rooms.

Congratulations: Reception staff is the most professional, agreeable and willing to help. I had already noticed it in previous occasions but, during my last trip, one of my colleagues had a medical emergency and the staff made everything possible for her to get all the attention needed (even buying her medicines at the drugstore).

I'll definitely come back in future trips.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

This is my 8th visit to paris, first in 123 hotel. Great hotel, very good helpful and friendly staff. Only drawback is poor sound insulation between the rooms. Also the elevator goes up Till 4th floor out of 6 floors. Definitely will stay their again

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I chose Le 123 Elysees because I reserved two concerts at Salle Pleyel. It was a perfect location to reach it, and it was also an excellent address to stroll down beautiful streets in central Paris. I appreciated the friendly and professional attitude of the staff, and I also liked the Open Bar in the afternoon. I think I would choose it when I visit Paris again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends