Hotel Atala Champs Elysees
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$164
US$184
US$148
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$182
  • Pool
US$283
US$230
  • Restaurant
Kyriad Hotel Paris Bercy Village(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$410
US$389
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
All reviewsgeorge vlouis vuitton storehotel decorationquiet streeteiffel towersmall gymmain shoppinghighly recommended hotelexcellent locationfree wifi in the roombeautiful bathroomclosest metrolarge roomchose hotelhotel is locatedminutes walking distanceromantic weekend
Reviewed 24 January 2013

We stayed there for 2 nights over the New Year, and from start to finish, I could find no fault - unusual for most hotels. The staff were friendly and efficient. During our stay, not once did I have to say the room number or name - they remembered.
The room service was excellent - one of the best breakfasts for many years. Their recommendation for dinner was great - not easy on the evening before New Years Eve.
The location is excellent, and the room was stylish and comfortable, with a very very modern bathroom.
We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JohnSutton
hotelatala, Rooms Division Manager at Hotel Atala Champs Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2013

Dear Mr. Sutton,

Thank you so much for this amazing comment!
The whole team is so happy to have read all this and to know that you enjoyed the hotel as much as the service; this is our best reward and we all look forward to welcoming you again shortly!

Reviewed 20 December 2012

I went there on a business trip, I stayed there only one night. It's quite expensive because of its location but just ok for the quality of the rooms offered. This was one of the few hotels available, few steps away from the Champs but not too many restaurants nearby. Not bad but not too good either.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Ilaria R
hotelatala, Responsable Hébergement at Hotel Atala Champs Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2012

Dear Sir, Madam,

I am really sorry that you think that the hotel is just ok. Apart from the location, you did not really enjoy the hotel and I apologize for that.

Concerning the price, it is sometimes high because of the location as you said and also because of the competition. It is not just us, it is Paris unfortunatly.
For the restaurants, there are many in the neighborhood... maybe we did not give you the right information and I am really sorry for that.
Concerning the rooms, we do not have 2 which are similar, therefore maybe you could have enjoyed another one.... the decoration, the style, the size, everything is different in Atala. We are changing the beds progressively and I would like to know in which room you were in order to change that one as you did not like it.
For the cleanliness, each room is checked everyday and should be perfect, as you are saying that it is not the case, we will increase the control.
For the service, we are all working together in order to give the best service as possible and I am really sorry if you feel that we have failed.... We will try harder to improve.

I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Reviewed 16 December 2012

I arrived with my husband to Paris and staying in Atala Hotel, it was our first time and we will back next visit . Atala hotel gives you all you need ,the staff gives an excellent service. Functional and clean room with small balcony, very good location near the Champs Elysees
quietness street, good breakfast ,the lobby is nice . We were satisfied and recommend you.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
hotelatala, Rooms Division Manager at Hotel Atala Champs Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2012

Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for this nice comment.
It was a pleasure to welcome you and your husband and we are really happy that you enjoyed the hotel as well as your stay in Paris.
It was nice meeting you both and we will be delighted to welcome you for your next visit.

The Atala team wished you all the best for 2013!

Reviewed 2 November 2012

The hotel was splendid and the room was charming and recently refurbished. The size was very good for Paris and view of the Eiffel Tower amazing at night... The lobby looked very retro and was aided by friendly staff..

Room Tip: Ask for room with view of Eiffel tower
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
hotelatala, Responsable Hébergement at Hotel Atala Champs Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2012

Dear Mr. Haim,

Thank you so much for these very nice comment and grades.
We are really pleased that you enjoyed your stay, the hotel and the staff. We all work together for our guests to be satisfied and this is our best reward, thank you!

We hope to welcome you again soon,

Reviewed 26 September 2012

I spent 2 nights at the Atala Champs Elysees hotel. Because of a booking issue I didn't stay in the same room for both nights. That was an interesting experience. The first room (505) was a single room, barely up to a 2-start hotel. With cheap and tired carpets in the room, stained walls and an absence of the minimum concern for decoration in color and furniture selection my first thought was: how can the hotel be a 4-start one?
The second room (604) looked much better. Spacious and with a very comfortable bed it showed that the hotel was at least trying to live up to its category. However, there would be a lot to say about actual results as decoration somehow borders to the kitsch with garish colors and flower / butterfly patterned tiles in the bathroom.
Despite efforts on design and decoration in some parts of the property - the lobby area looks rather good - it is difficult to depart from the impression that owners and management tried to patch over a definitely outdated and cramped property rather than fully renovate it. This is quite a pity as the location is excellent in a small and quiet street, 5 minutes away from the Champs Elysees Avenue, hotel staff is efficient and professional and breakfast is quite good. All this for respectively 190€ and 300€ is close to a rip-off !! For sure the Atala Champs Elysees won't be on the list for my next stay in Paris.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
hotelatala, Rooms Division Manager at Hotel Atala Champs Elysees, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2012

Dear Sir, Madam,

Firstly I present you my apologies for your stay in two different rooms. I understand that this is not comfortable and certainly not the best experience. I do not understand what happened and if you have time to contact me directly to tell me more about it, I could find out why such a situation happened.

Then, I am really sorry about the room 505. Concerning the decoration, this is a very classical type of room and I understand that not everyone likes it. However regarding the stains on the wall, this is unacceptable and I can assure you that the room has been cleaned.

Regarding the room 604, this is a brand new renovated room which as you said is very spacious and comfortable, calm facing the garden. If you do not like this type of decoration, you have to know that all our rooms are different and that maybe, you could like one of them.

Having different kind of rooms is made on purpose as some of our guests enjoy a classical style of decoration and some others would rather stay in a room with a more modern decoration.

About the prices, I understand your point but as you said, Paris is expensive however the Atala hotel always proposes reasonable rates.

Finally, thank you for your nice comment about the staff and breakfast.