We stayed there for 2 nights, It was a birthday treat and when I told the staff we were given an upgrade. The metro is close by making it easy with a suitcase, I wanted a central location, near the Champs Elysees. (it's about 3 minute walk and 5 to the Arc). The Champs Elysees is very busy and noisy, but the hotel is tucked in a very quiet little side street and we could not hear any traffic sounds. we did not include breakfast because at 22 Euros each we thought it was quite expensive. The staff were very friendly and efficient. The room we were given was 702 and has a fantastic view of the Eiffel Tower from the balcony. The room was clean and very comfortable, We had a great time in paris and would recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a step from the Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, the Hotel Atala is a haven of peace and tranquility yet in the heart of the business, fashion and show district. Its sophisticated and spacious rooms, its colored garden combine charm and character to make your stay in Paris in a "boutique-hotel " style "unforgettable". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Atala Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atala Champs Elysees Hotel
- Atala Champs Elysees Paris