Overall Atala Hotel is very good. Perfect location: it's 3 min walk to Champs-Elysees but still situated on the quiet street, so there is no noise. Our room was rather large and perfectly furnished: stylish, functional and tastefully. The breakfast was fabulous, though it's rather expensive but it is worth money: 4-5 kinds of cheese, salmon, cherry tomatoes and cornichons, 3-4 kinds of sausage, fresh juices, fruit salads etc. Service was also good. One thing which prevents me to evaluate this hotel is excellent is trouble which happened on our first day. Water drain in the bathroom malfunctioned, water is quickly accumulated in the bath which didn't make possible to take a shower. We complained in the evening but there was no technician and malfunction was repaired only next day. I would suggest Atala to prepare rooms more carefully, so to identify such issues before complains from customers. All other things are good. Probably I will stay here again next time in Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a step from the Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, the Hotel Atala is a haven of peace and tranquility yet in the heart of the business, fashion and show district. Its sophisticated and spacious rooms, its colored garden combine charm and character to make your stay in Paris in a "boutique-hotel " style "unforgettable". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Atala Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atala Champs Elysees Hotel
- Atala Champs Elysees Paris