We had a room for 3 people overlooking rue Chateaubriand. The room was surprisingly spacious (particularly for a Paris hotel room) and was well furnished although the decor was rather dated. it was also very clean. The bathroom was also very spacious and clean though very dated. There was a good selection of complimentary toiletries and plenty of towels. The toilet was separate which was great. Our main 2 problems with this hotel were that the room was extremely hot and we were only able to cool it by opening both the large window onto the street and the bathroom window to create a through-draught, and that the street outside was extremely noisy, including trucks turning up at the neighboring building site and being loaded with stones (at least that's what it sounded like) at 5am every morning (incl. weekends). As the heat meant we had to have the window open, we were woken every night several times. Even when we tried closing the window and risking melting, the double glazing was clearly so old it had no noise-insulating function at all. As the primary function of a hotel room for me is somewhere to sleep, this failed to meet my requirements.
If however you are fortunate enough to be able to sleep through anything, this hotel represented good value for money and has a great location, 5 minutes walk from Georges V metro stop, 10 minutes from the Charles de Gaulle-Étoile metro-RER interchange and right behind the landmark Champs-Élysées towards the Arc de Triomphe end.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a step from the Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, the Hotel Atala is a haven of peace and tranquility yet in the heart of the business, fashion and show district. Its sophisticated and spacious rooms, its colored garden combine charm and character to make your stay in Paris in a "boutique-hotel " style "unforgettable". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Odigeo, Hotel.de, HRS, HotelsClick and Ebookers so you can book your Hotel Atala Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atala Champs Elysees Hotel
- Atala Champs Elysees Paris