Stayed here with a friend for 4 nights in early July. The location is superb-- around the corner from Champs Elysées and the closest metro station is George V. Many places nearby to eat and shop. I was pleasantly surprised by the size of the room. There was a king sized bed that separated into two twin beds, a flat screen TV, a Nespresso coffee maker, mini fridge stocked with mini bar items, working desk and chair and a small seating area. There was a separate shower and bathtub, double sinks and the toilet was located in a smaller room inside the bathroom. The towels were large and fluffy. The linens were also clean and crisp. The staff was polite and courteous. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just a step from the Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe, the Hotel Atala is a haven of peace and tranquility yet in the heart of the business, fashion and show district. Its sophisticated and spacious rooms, its colored garden combine charm and character to make your stay in Paris in a "boutique-hotel " style "unforgettable". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Atala Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atala Champs Elysees Hotel
- Atala Champs Elysees Paris