We spent six nights at the hotel and the best thing I can say about it is that the location is great. We checked into our room and found a clean & tidy small room without any frills whatsoever. Why would a hotel not have night stands next to the bed? I had to move the chair over to the bed to make a table to put my books etc. on. Hair dryer is something out of the 1950's- no shower cap, body lotion etc. just some shampoo. But the absolute worst is the wifi situation. The hotel charges for wifi (which when paying over $200. a night is an insult) and then the service is archaic (Orange). Only one device can go up at a time, each & every time you attempt to use it, you must put in a super long ID and code. The final straw was that Orange blocks Skype usage! This is inexcusable that a hotel would deal with a service that blocks such a necessary service for travelers. In addition, the hotel has the tv volume set to a maximum that is quite low as the rooms are all fairly close together. As mentioned above, the location is great and the maid service does a good job. All in all I would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful hotel of the 18th century situated in a beautiful environment; the St Germain with its terraces, its art galleries but also fashion boutiques (Dior, Yves St Laurent, Vuitton, Armani ...) all easily accessible on foot from the hotel. Le Relais Saint Sulpice, whose facade is listed as an historic monument, has a magnificent view of the back of the remarkable church of Saint Sulpice: Baroque architecture, paintings by Delacroix on the inside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Relais Saint Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Saint Sulpice Hotel
- Relais Saint Sulpice Paris