As a Malaysian-Singaporean not really knowledgeable about Paris, I adore the Hotel Relais Saint Sulpice. The room are small but very tidy and clean, feels like a nest. The service is great with Mirko and Emmanuel always here to help. And the food…most important thing after shopping for Asian. Breakfast buffet is just perfect with all kind of cereals fruits and eggs…and cheeses…. even I am not on cheese. The choice of restaurant and bars nearby is fantastic, all walking distance. I have tried more wines since at stay at Relais Saint Sulpice that ever before. About Shopping…my favourite sport: Le Bon Marche, the best Department Store in the World is 10 minutes’ walk and all hip and trendy brands are around…a paradise.
Not to forget Le Jardin du Luxembourg a 3 minutes’ walk to the most romantic garden in Paris. Enjoy Paris at its best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful hotel of the 18th century situated in a beautiful environment; the St Germain with its terraces, its art galleries but also fashion boutiques (Dior, Yves St Laurent, Vuitton, Armani ...) all easily accessible on foot from the hotel. Le Relais Saint Sulpice, whose facade is listed as an historic monument, has a magnificent view of the back of the remarkable church of Saint Sulpice: Baroque architecture, paintings by Delacroix on the inside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Relais Saint Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Saint Sulpice Hotel
- Relais Saint Sulpice Paris