After six nights here, I can agree with some of the comments below. Small dark rooms with firm but comfy beds. The common areas are not very welcoming with flea market furnishings in the lobby and a picnic furniture feel to the breakfast area. The lobby wood floor has actually buckled up to cause a safety hazard which is well marked with bright yellow tape. The staff is well, what can I say, stereotypical French. Although they are from everywhere in Europe except France.
The breakfast is rather expensive for what is served. Continental style with cold eggs and bacon. As hard as they tried, they couldn't get the sterno warmer to function with the eggs and bacon server.
But oh, location, location, location! You can walk to excellent eateries of every type. Metro is close by, Luxumberg gardens a short stroll away, and hiding behind Saint Sulpice Church, it is very,very quiet.
For a few days on the left bank it is OK, but there are better options for a longer stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful hotel of the 18th century situated in a beautiful environment; the St Germain with its terraces, its art galleries but also fashion boutiques (Dior, Yves St Laurent, Vuitton, Armani ...) all easily accessible on foot from the hotel. Le Relais Saint Sulpice, whose facade is listed as an historic monument, has a magnificent view of the back of the remarkable church of Saint Sulpice: Baroque architecture, paintings by Delacroix on the inside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Relais Saint Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Saint Sulpice Hotel
- Relais Saint Sulpice Paris