We stayed in this hotel for almost a week, the rooms are a bit small but with a Parisian feel to it which we love. All the rooms were also overlooking a small garden or courtyard inside the hotel which was also nice and refreshing. It was a bit expensive though and the breakfast was the same everyday-bacon, eggs, breads, fruits..Service was good but when my daughter left her euros inside the cabinet in the room she couldnt find it anymore when we got back in the hotel.But still, we would love to stay in this hotel again in the future when we go to Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in an 18th century hotel particulier, the Relais Saint-Sulpice offers a sanctuary, a timelessness experience, in the heart of historical Paris, in communion with the Saint-Sulpice Church. This voyage in time opens all sense toward reverie, creativity and wellbeing. Midnight in Paris - A secret garden in the heart of Creative Paris The collusion of styles, periods and characters takes our guests in a singular, personal and confidential realm. Objects and furniture from the Empire and Art Nouveau’s periods mingle with African art, engravings from Roberts, lithographies from De Rougemont edited by Galerie Maeght, a marvelous Japanese Garden by Zuber, offering an environment to reenergize and blossom in the Paris of publishing and high fashion. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Relais Saint Sulpice reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais Saint Sulpice Hotel
- Relais Saint Sulpice Paris