This is a quiet spot in the city. We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment (no. 602) that slept 6. The room was clean and modern; beds were new, clean and comfy. Bathrooms also modern and clean. Kitchen lacking in equipment for any real cooking, but OK for pit stop of a few days.
Staff were helpful.
My only criticism is that the windows don't fit so there is not much sound insulation from the inevitable city noise.
We loved our stay here and would recommend it highly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Villa Daubenton is an Apart Hotel in Paris center. Ideally located in the Latin neighbourhood, near the Pantheon and the Cathedral of Notre-Dame, two steps from the rue Mouffetard in the 5th arrondissement. The apart Hotel Villa Daubenton has 17 spacious studios and apartments that can welcome between 1 and 6 people, and offers unique comfort and services. Our apartments are perfect for families. Feel like at home ! As a hotel member of the HappyCulture Collection, enjoy of a free access to Netflix and popcorns in all apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Villa Daubenton by HappyCulture reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Villa Daubenton Hotel Paris
- Residence Hotel Daubenton
- Residence Hotel Paris
- Villa Daubenton