Lowest prices for your stay
US$156
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
US$162
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$138
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Hotels.comUS$156
PricelineUS$158
eDreamsUS$162
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Hotel is in an excellent area of Paris for many amenities. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was good. Price for the room was fair and reasonable. Definitely stay again.
Nothing to dislike.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
géraldine K, Responsable réception at Hotel Elysees 8, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2016

Dear daveX7300LP,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
All our team is happy to learn you appreciated your stay and the amenities.

We will be happy to welcome you soon at hotel Elysées 8.

Book directly to get the BEST PRICE !

Best wishes,

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Very private & very relaxing place with a great location a walking distance from champ elysees. Wonderful staff very welcoming and ready to help at any time. Great hospitality. Makes your trip to Paris an experience to remember!!!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
géraldine K, Responsable réception at Hotel Elysees 8, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

Dear samerraha,

Thank you very much for your nice review.

We do have a great location to go sightseeing and go shopping (Champs-Elysées avenue, Galeries Lafayette, ...).

We will be happy to welcome you soon at hotel Elysées 8.

Best wishes,

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Hotel is located in a commercial area so few local restaurants, but only about 10 mins walk to the Champs Elysees. Rooms are fairly small with view of main road (in our case) but clean and nice selection of complimentary toiletries etc in room.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
géraldine K, Responsable réception at Hotel Elysees 8, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2016

Dear BubbleManchester,

Thank you very much for your review.
We are enjoyed to learn you appreciated our location and amenities.

We hope to welcome you soon at hotel Elysees 8.

Book directly to get the best price.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

Very clean Hotel the room are spacious with a modern style clean cozy the location is very good in the centre but the thing is even tho it's in the centre it's located in a calm street so u won't hear noise at night for sure I ll come again n again

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear nadiae346,

All our team thanks you for your nice feedback.

We were really pleased to have you in our place and will be happy to welcome you next time you come to Paris.

Book directly to get the best price.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

During my recent sponsored walk in Paris, I spent one night at the Hotel Elysees 8 in their disabled access room.

I suffer from ataxia, and although I can still walk (with the use of a walking stick), I have particular problems with steps (especially steps down), so when the very kind people at the Hotel Elysees 8 offered to support my walk by donating a room, I was extremely grateful. Especially when it was a disabled access room I would be trying out. They were very keen to see just how disabled-friendly their room, and hotel in general, was.

First, reception and accessing the room. Between the pavement outside the hotel, and the room (which is on the second floor!), I didn't have to negotiate a single step. Not even a bump. Reception is on the ground floor, and their is access to the hotel from the street, via a very shallow ramp. So shallow that it is barely a ramp at all. Access to the other floors is via a lift (elevator) which is located by the breakfast room on the ground floor.

The room itself. If you want this room specifically, then you will have to request it when making your booking. I made all arrangements with the hotel, via email, and in English, before arrival.

The room has been specially designed with wheelchair access in mind. The door to the room, and the internal door between the bedroom and the wetroom-style bathroom, have been widened. And both rooms are large enough to facilitate wheelchair access.

The bathroom/wetroom has been designed with wheelchair accessibility in mind. The floor is on the same level as the bedroom, and there are no steps at all. There are grab rails everywhere, and the toilet is especially adapted too. It is possible to wheel your chair directly under the shower. Fortunately for me, well for now anyway, I can still stand up when showering, but I always need to have one hand holding on to something solid. Fortunately there are handrails at various levels.

The only negative that I could find, but one which is easily resolved, is breakfast room access. The breakfast buffet is actually on a raised level at the rear of the ground floor. However, there is one, fairly large, table on the ground floor level. You will have to reserve this specific table, via reception, when you first check-in. Hot breakfast items are no problem, as the kitchen staff bring them directly to your table. However, all other items are served buffet-style, and the buffet requires a climb of 2 or 3 steps, so if required, a friend will need to bring cold food to the table.

As for the area around the hotel. There is a small supermarket directly across the road from the hotel. There are no steps within the supermarket itself, but the aisles are rather narrow.

There is a metro station about 200 metres from the hotel, but the Opera, and Printemps and Gallerie Lafayette shops, are within easy strolling distance. The RER A line to Disneyland is also within easy reach (at Auber station).

I will use this hotel again, and recommend it to friends who need a disabled access hotel in central Paris. As my condition progresses, I guess I will have more need of the wheelchair accessible facilities.

Iain.

Room tip: Disabled access room is on second floor, via lift/elevator.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
géraldine K, Responsable réception at Hotel Elysees 8, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2016

Dear iain_100trains,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our community.

We are happy to leran you enjoyed our location and the attention given during your stay.

We will be pleased to welcome you again when you come to Paris.