“Hotel O paris”

Hotel Odyssey by Elegancia
Ranked #184 of 1,802 Hotels in Paris
“Hotel O paris”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We stayed at hotel O Paris twice in the last month. 6 nights total. The staff were very friendly and spoke English very well. They were helpful in advising best places to go and transport potions.
Nothing was too much bothere. Extremely willing to help and loved listening to our experiences on our return.
The room was not large but modern, clean and quiet.
Would recommend this place. Near the Louvre and great location to access sight seeing.

Room Tip: Stayed in 2 different rooms s Both good
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Paris
Reviewed 23 April 2014

In the guide I bought about Paris it said, that Les Halles "is the black spot of Paris" but because the guide was written 2 years ago I definitely can't share this opinion! Felt safe all the time.
The hotel is in a perfect location for almost everything: eating, sightseeing, shopping and very easy to reach from the airport by direct train. The hotel was very clean and quiet. I will go there again!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 April 2014

My husband and I have just spent 4 nights in this hotel and booked it based on the excellent location and excellent trip advisor reviews. We were more than happy with what we found......the hotel is just a 5 min walk from the louvre and there are numerous restaurants and bars nearby. The staff were so friendly and although the hotel itself and rooms are small, it had everything we needed and was fantastic for a 3 star hotel. We stayed in a cocoon room which had a window opening out onto an internal courtyard and the most comfortable bed which definitely felt no smaller than a kingsize. The room and bathroom were immaculate and cleaned to this high standard every day, we stay mostly 5 star and I've never stayed anywhere this clean! The shower had a huge rainfall shower head and was fantastic, no bath but who has time when there's that much to do in Paris! Flat screen tv on the wall, fluffy towels, nice toiletries, a fresh bottle of water every day and room for a big suitcase under the bed. Room service is available 24/7 and the bar downstairs is cozy, does lovely cocktails and has a lovely atmosphere. We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and received free cocktails at the bar to celebrate, which was a lovely touch. This hotel is so unique, well ran and in a great little spot, I can't recommend it enough. When we were leaving, the hotel also organised us a discounted taxi to the airport (57 euros).

When we arrived at the airport we were quoted 90 euros for a taxi so we got the metro. It was actually really simply and only approx 25 euros for both of us. Just follow signs for trains, find a ticket machine and request discounted single to paris. The entrance to the metro is just next to the ticket machines, down some stairs and we just checked with a person on the metro that it was going into central paris, which it was. We didn't have to change trains and it took approx 30 mins. You have to get off at chalet les halles (or something like that) and its a 10 min walk to the hotel from there.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Terri Anne E
Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

Amazing place staff room food!! Had an amazing time made very welcome and needs meet at all times! Made special for my husbands birthday with balloons in his room and his favourite colour blue :-) loved Paris first time and can't wait to come back soon :-) lovely room lovely hotel lovely staff always smiling at you asking if you need anything thankyou so much

• Stayed April 2014
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Great location of hotel, easy to get to from the airport using the RER being less than 10 minutes walk from Chatelet Les Halles and also closey located to metro to access the rest of the city which can take you to all major locations. Less than 5 minute walk from Louvre also. Some very nice restaurants and bars located very near the hotel so need to get taxis or metro to get home after a night out. The hotel itself is very compact and they have made great use of the space they had which in turn means the rooms are small but doesn't really matter as you should be out of the hotel all day anyway. Also a small bar restaurant located in the hotel but didn't used but I'm sure it would be up to a great standard due to the level of service from the staff. They were very approachable and friendly, arriving late on a sunday night without an adapter to charge phone use the next day the receptionist supplied one free of charge for the whole trip without requiring a deposit and just asked us to return it after leaving. Also when leaving the hotel one it was rainy slightly and they offered an umbrella for use that day again free of charge and no deposit required. In terms of the rooms as I said they are very small but everything needed and very modern with a real unique style. Very clean inside the rooms and also cleaned every day which was lovely. The rooms are also sound proof and the beds very comfortable so allows to enjoy your night and also get a great night sleep. Highly recommend

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Roma, Italia
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I have booked for the St. Valentine's week-end in this Hotel a double room for 3 nights.
I have used to book the website Prestigia and I have had a bad experience because I payed for a Room that was different by the room that the Hotel has assigned to me, which was part of a different category. So for the first two nights I stayed in a "Coocon" Room. These kinds of rooms are very small but at the same time very organized and clean. We had a problem with the shower and Mr. Ronald was very nice to change for the last night my room with the "real" room which I've booked and that was amazing!
So my hint is to book directly on the website of the hotel.

Position is perfect, just ten minutes by walk to arrive in the Louvre's Museum, and just 5 minutes by walk by one of the main Metro and RER station of the city ( chatelet les halles )

I was very impressed by the clean of the room and by the particulars like gel-shower, shampoo, ecc.. Unfortunately those weren't changed every day, but just two times.

Next time I will in Paris, i think i'm going to stay in this hotel in a 2° category room, and I will put 5 stars surely.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MarcoP_1991
Tyumen, Russia
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel with my boyfriend and friends in the beginning of February and I was absolutely in love with it.
First of all,they have 29 differently colored rooms,which you can choose while booking. I chose purple and didn't actually expected that they will provide it but they did!
Second,all the 3star hotels in paris have small rooms,here we stayed in Odyssey room which was exactly right for 2.
Third,breakfast here is optional and very simple for the price they offer but next to the hotel there are lots of different places where you can have a snack,coffee or a hot meal.
Forth,the location is the best you can find for these money and service . 5 min to the opera,5 min to the Louvre museum.
I would highly recommend this hotel to couples!

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple