“Location! Location! Location!”

Hotel Madeleine Plaza
Ranked #352 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 6 September 2013

I was looking for a traditional Parisian hotel that would appeal to my computer toting husband, my two sons visiting paris for the first time and for me, a hopeless romantic who loves the Parisian cafes. This was the perfect hotel for our family. It was reasonable and the rooms, though small, were very comfortable. My husband had his wifi. My sons had access to the Metro for their touring and I had my cafes to watch people. The neighborhood felt very safe and was within walking distance of many tourist destinations. My boys were at the mercy of the front desk staff who advises them on the Metro stops and places that young twenty-somethings might enjoy. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
FHauth, Responsable réception at Hotel Madeleine Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2013

Thank you! thank you! thank you!

It is a great pleasure to hear from you especially with such a good review about parisian loife style and our hotel and staff!

We look forward to welcoming you and your familly again soon.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We really enjoyed staying here, the location is amazing and the room was very nice. I think for the price - it is a great value! It's a short walk to Place de la Concorde where we went every night to see the Eiffel Tower light up. It is also right at a Metro stop. We didn't eat breakfast there as there are many options near by. Great visit!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear guests,

Thank you ever so much for your great comment.

We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

I was invited to a seminar in the 8th Arr. of Paris, and a colleague of mine did recommend this hotel to me.

It turned out to be a very good choice.

The hotel is located in central Paris at Place De La Madeleine. The room was small (as in most hotels in Paris) but had everything I needed. A clean and good working bathroom, free wifi and most importantly, an excellent bed. I was a bit afraid for traffic noise since it is located in a very busy area, but that wasn't necessary. The room wasn't completely soundproof, but I had no issues with the sound coming through the windows. It was at an exceptable level for a good night rest.

The breakfast room is rather small, but the buffet contained everything one could need for breakfast.

There was an issue with the doorlock in my room, it didn't open with my keycard when I first arrived. After going down to reception and getting another keycard twice, someone was sent up to resolve the problem. This issue was handled in a friendly and effective way.

I really enjoyed my stay and will certainly return when I'm in this area of Paris again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Steven V

Dear guests,

Thank you for your nice comment. It was a pleasure to welcome you to our hotel. Electronic keys are revolutionnary... when it works (lucky us it works most of the time). We appreciate your comment on our breakfast since we have upgrade it recently (we've also tried hard to push the walls without success unfortunatly). We hope to welcome you and your colleagues for your next trip to Paris.

Best regards,

Front Desk Manager.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

Nice & cosy, neat place to stay. Centrally located and opposite Madeleine church, walking distance to Concorde, Champs Ely., Louvre etc. We did not try the breaker there. But there are good cafes surrounding this hotel which will help. We found Lina's sandwiches nearby to be useful too. Neat bathrooms. Small room but neat and there was a balcony. Reception staff was very helpful.

Room Tip: Take a higher floor with a balcony facing the church. We loved it.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Azuri

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to comment your stay with us. We are pleased to find out we have met your expectations. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights after joining a trip around Western Europe. This is really a nice hotel though the room is not big (yet there is enough space for us to put our luggages). The service of the reception is kind and fast. We have forgotten to print out the booking form of the Eiffel tower restaurant and they kindly to help to print. The breakfast is fine with boiling eggs by yourself. They also have hot sausages, cold hams, a basket of varieties of ham, fresh uncut fruits like bananas,kiwi fruits,apples. The area is very safe. We watched the night scenery of Paris and came back at around 12:45 at night, we still feel safe with the coffee shop opens around the corner. The location and transportation is fantastic. The only negative point of this hotel is the insulation of the windows. We have requested a quiet room but we can still hear the traffic noise of the roads nearly. Luckily the traffic at night is not so busy and we are so tired that we can sleep well! A good hotel to recommend in Paris with price under 200 Euros!

Room Tip: Request a room with view and quiet,
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bobo C

Dear Guest,

It is a great pleasure to hear from you after your stay with us. Thank you for your nice comments all the staff was pleased to help you during your stay. We are also glad to find out that all improvements made at the breakfast are being appreciated. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

We stayed here at the end of June, it was a lovely hotel. We got an upgraded room, the rooms are lovely and have everything you need. The staff are very friendly and helpful, I really enjoyed my stay here. the hotel is within walking distance of a lot of tourist attractions and there is a Metro stop just across the square. A perfect few days in Paris!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MrsClo
FHauth, Responsable réception at Hotel Madeleine Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to comment your stay in our hotel. It was a pleasure welcoming you and we are happy we have met your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Loved this hotel. Room was right off the street but still very quiet. Huge bathroom which was off lit at night by the street lights. Staff was very helpful, in fact the manager gave me his own batteries for my camera when I asked him to recommend a place to purchase them! The Metro was very easy to use and right next to the Hotel. Another added bonus was the location. Right up the street are the two large department stores, Printemps and Galeries Lafavette with great views of Paris at the top floors. Cafe de la Paix to eat was great and nearby. I would come here again and would recommend it to everybody

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
FHauth, Responsable réception at Hotel Madeleine Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Dear guest,

It is a pleasure to hear from you after your stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are pleased we went beyond your expectation and we hope to welcome you again soon.

Warm regards from Paris