Powers Hotel
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$165
Mercure
US$184
US$148
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$185
US$243
US$183
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Kyriad Hotel Paris Bercy Village(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$108
Priceline
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewschamps elyseeseiffel towergolden trianglerooms are biggeorge vboutique hoteljunior suitetop floornice roomwithin walking distanceperfect locationbalconyelevatormetrocartierhoneymooncafes
Reviewed 2 May 2006

Been there with a friend. We had 2 rooms for 2 nights. Chose their Romantic package, which includes breakfast, chocolate and a drink which was a soft drink for me.

The rooms were BIG and comfortable. No view. But everything else was very good. Hope to saty there again.

Thanks for everybody there.

• Stayed: April 2006
Toronto
Reviewed 4 August 2005

If it wasn't for the Tour de France I would not have contiued my stay in this hotel. Please keep in mind I like to get what I pay for. Here are the positive things about this hotel....it is clean and the staff are somewhat friendly. Here is the bad.....the rooms are not soundproof (that is what I thought I was paying for), hopefully you are not lucky enough to get a room beside the electrical breaker where you hear every turn of a light switch and finally you can only lock your door by locking yourself in using your room key. This hotel was not my first choice. The only reason I stayed here was my original hotel, Hotel Francois was overbooked when I arrived and they kindly moved me to the Powers Hotel. Take what you want from this review. All I am saying is both the Powers hotel and Hotel Francois will not be getting any further business from this traveller.

• Stayed: July 2005
7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed 27 September 2004

It is an incredible place to come home to after sight-seeing and dining out in beautiful Paris. It feels so welcoming and so very French. I loved it and cannot wait to visit there again.

Reviewed 20 August 2004

The Hotel Powers is a true hidden gem of Paris. The hotel stands on a corner and is conveniently located near the Champs-Elysees and the heart of Paris. The surroundings of the hotel, plus the comfortable and extravagant rooms there, allow you to stay in pure Parisian luxury. Though a bit pricy, the Hotel Powers is worth every penny. Do yourself a favor; treat yourself by staying here. I promise you won't regret it.

3  Thank Tenniskh89
Reviewed 31 July 2004

The Hotel Powers is a gem. Small, chic, fond of children, very attentive staff, lovely rooms. The location could not be better for shopping or museums. Lots of good neighborhood restaurants nearby. All members of my far-flung family stay here whenever we are in Paris. Just tell them you are a friend of...

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member