Moulin Plaza Hotel
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$182
US$165
Mercure
  • Room Service
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$185
  • Pool
US$283
US$230
  • Restaurant
Kyriad Hotel Paris Bercy Village(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$243
US$200
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe red light districtblanche metrobuffalo grillsex shops etcclose to moulin rougecroissantsroom wasn't readystayed for four nightssacre coeursmall deskclean roomsmetro stationrestaurants and barsbaguettenoisy at nightsmall balconyperfect location
Reviewed 12 April 2013 via mobile

Nice small and clean hotel. good air condition. Stuffs were so friendly. With good price and location also. me and my girlfriend had great time there. Twin room 93€/night for 5-6 april. Maybe its 5€ higher than others but It is worth while. 9€/person for poor breakfast is excluded. U can forget it. No egg, susage, ham is in breakfast. Starbox is in 1 min from u. No refrigerator in room also.
Totally was acceptable.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 11 April 2013

I stayed at the Moulin Plaza hotel for 7 nights (March 22-29, 2013) with my wife. I enjoyed the stay at this hotel and specially dealing with the staff. A big thank to Céline, Saber & Rashid for their follow up and support. They were helpful and super friendly. I had a problem with my travel agency who cancelled my booking 2 days before my arrival. The administration and the staff were more than helpful to give me a room with almost the same booking rate with a free breakfast for the first night. Thank you so much for them because they saved my vacation.
My room was on the ground floor #008, it was nice, big enough to accommodate 2 persons with their bags and stuff, cleaned daily with enough towels, Wi-Fi signal all time, heating was working perfect, and a good bathroom.
The breakfast was more than we expected with a wide collection of cereals, cheese, bread, croissant, fruits, and hot/cold drinks.
The location is perfect; in the heart of Montmartre area and few meters from Blanch metro station and Monoprix.
I recommend this hotel and will book it again when I go back to Paris.
Wissam & Sara

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank WissamNahas
Reviewed 23 March 2013

The hotel is a small and cozy place to stay in the middle of everything (9th area).
We spent there 8 nights in December, enjoying our Christmas vacation in Paris and the place is just great. The stuff is very helpful and friendly. The rooms are not too small and have all you need (bath tube for ex.) Everything is clean and new.
They say different things about the neighborhood, but we never felt any danger or unpleasant then returning to the hotel late at nights. The place is totally quiet during the winter time although during summer it will be another story since there are many restaurants and bars around it.
There are great breakfasts in the hotel. And if we wanted to have a dinner in our room, we could always enjoy wine with baguette and cheese from the nearby supermarket (30 sec walk).
Taking in account that all this for affordable price, i can assure you that the Moulin Plaza is a good choice then you are looking for a place to stay in Paris.

Room Tip: Pick a rare room during summers if you want to get a good rest.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 March 2013

the room was nice and clean. nothing special, but it is in a walking distance from Sacré-Cœu, 1 minute from Moulin Rouge and half a minute from the metro. the staff was very friendly and usefull, breakfast was nice. my only remark is about the inroom safe - they charge additional fare of 4 euro a day for it, although it is included in the room's inventory.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
sejv2009, adjointe de direction at Moulin Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2013

Dear guest,

Yes, the safe is an addtionnal charge with a caution. You know, unfortunatly, a lot of persons don't care materiels if it not ours. It's a shame.
To offer you this service and keep it in order....we propose a payment for it.
We hope you've enjoyed your stay.
Kind Regards.

Reviewed 12 March 2013

Just returned from a trip to Paris and had a great stay at the Moulin Plaza Hotel. We arrived at Blanche metro station and right outside is Montmartre and the Moulin Rouge. 2 minute walk and you arrive at the hotel.. A fab location couldn't have asked for better. We arrived quite early and we were lucky enough to be able to check into our room straight away.. I had emailed ahead and requested a high floor room overlooking the courtyard which is exactly what we got. The room was spotlessly clean, comfy beds and a nice bathroom with plenty of towels which were changed everyday of our 3 night stay. Breakfast was continental variety with plenty on offer with fresh juice and good coffee. All the staff were helpful and spoke good English I would definitely recommend the Moulin Plaza for a stay as the hotel was good and in a great location for plenty to see and do.
Shops, bars and restaurants on your door step and the metro to get about.
Thank you Moulin Plaza.