“My Paris Adventure”

Ranked #192 of 1,796 Hotels in Paris
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“My Paris Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

I can only say this hotel was excellent for me. I found my room beautiful and comfortable. Near to the Metro, many sights, taxis, and shopping.
The staff, during the day and at night was ever so helpful. Benjamin was especially helpful and patient with all I asked of him. They helped with Internet, directions , the metro........everything. Breakfasts were delicious and the waitresses delightful and pleasant. Calling for help in my room was quick.
Nothing but a good experience here.
Book!

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Allura17055

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Leeds, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

This hotel is fantastic value. My boyfriend and I stayed here for three nights and were really pleased with it, considering we had been looking at four star hotels in Paris. The location is excellent, a few steps away from St Georges metro station and near some good restaurants and interesting food shops on the Rue Des Martyrs. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone wanting a good-value short break in Paris.

The hotel would have been given five stars were it not for a few things (relatively minor, but thought I should mention them nonetheless). The room we had was on the 6th floor and was pretty tiny. It was beautifully presented however, with a nice bathroom and comfy bed. The lift is the slowest in the world! There were no tea/coffee making facilities in our room, but judging from the maids' stations there were obviously facilities in other rooms on the lower floors - in fairness, we could have enquired about this. The only source of real irritance was when a lady who seemed to be checking the rooms for cleanliness opened our door without knocking, twice, whilst we were in the room. It was pretty odd, and to do it again after barging in on us once already seemed pretty odd.

Other than that, a great stay!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank FElliott22
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

I was happy to come back to Paris and I chose to stay here again because I love this hotel and its location. Once again I was welcomed very warmly by the staff and my stay was impeccable. The hotel is really beautiful, clean and comfortable and the breakfast generous and delicious. I love the way they decorated the old basement. it brings you back to the past with the brick walls and the ceiling vaults.., I really love it.
The staff is very friendly and the room was comfortable, clean and beautiful. I couldn't ask for more.
I will definitely book this hotel again anytime i will be in Paris. I strongly recommend it.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Bucharest, Romania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

No need to think again, just book it already! Very clean, excellent location (Saint George metro station right accross the street, lots of cute bistros in the area), helpful staff. We emailed in advance requesting an upper floor room and we got it. I'm not sure about the size of the other rooms, but ours was just perfect. And stop complaining about the room sizes, go out to see the city, you are in Paris!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

I was pleased with this hotel from the moment I walked in. For a good price, we were given wonderful, friendly service and a very clean although slightly compact room.

The room was perfect for us as we wanted to spend most our time exploring. There was a double wardrobe with coat hangers provided. Soap, shower gel, bath salts and a hairdryer were all provided in the room and there were options to access more products and necessities from reception which is open 24 hours a day. Handily, we were able to borrow an adaptor from reception for a deposit of 10 euros which we were given back upon check out.

The rooms were very clean and were made up everyday. Breakfast was served in a lovely underground restaurant with a choice of croissants, bread, cereal, cold meats and sausages, omelettes and baked beans.

It was also almost opposite Saint Georges metro station which made it very easy for us to find when arriving in Paris on our first night quite late, and to go anywhere we wanted using our 3 day metro passes. No complaints - would definitely recommend.

Room Tip: We stayed on the 6th (top) floor which were attic rooms - not meant for tall people. My partner at 6...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank CarolineYes
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 February 2014

Hotel lorette opera is a great hotel, it is in a perfect location and is very easy to get everywhere, rooms are clean and hotel is very tidy. The service from the employees especially Alexandre, Thibault, Ma-mpey and Bridgitte were very friendly and helpful and made out stay very enjoyable. Thank you to the astol team!

Alex and Becky (uk)

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Alexhunt1
Athens, Greece
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2014 via mobile

Once again I confirmed that hotels in France are really below average. At least this one wasn't so expensive. The room was too small so I could open bathroom door with my feet while I was in bed! The good thing is that metro station is really next door

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business