“Lovely place!”

Ranked #185 of 1,797 Hotels in Paris
Cape May, New Jersey
“Lovely place!”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

We loved it here!!! Great location, metro is right around the corner. The hotel is located
Nearby coffee places and restaurants. Very quiet area! Rooms are very clean, modern. Great service, great breakfast! We enjoyed our stay here! Lovely! We will come back!!!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Lessismorebysil

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Really pleased that the hotel looked as advertised on the site. Clean, modern, with a good sized bathroom. We had a lovely room on the top floor with views across the rooftops. Good breakfast too which set us up for the day ahead. All the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Would recommend to anyone wanting to stay in Paris without compromising on quality of accommodation but recognising that the hotel is a base rather than the destination.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank CPDo
Budapest, Hungary
Reviewed 14 April 2014

I stayed with my boyfriend for three nights in this lovely equipped, beauty hotel and we liked it very much. The room was nice and clean, the staff was very kind and helpful. The breakfast was very delicious with a lot of options and the waitresses were working very fast. The location is excellent, Saint Georges metro station is very close to the hotel and there are some nice restaurants as well. I would stay at this hotel again and would recommend others as well. :)

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MissFruit
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Overall, our stay in the hotel was really wonderful. The rooms were nicely furnished and decorated and very clean. The hotel is located less than a block from the St. Georges metro station, so getting around Paris was very convenient. Also, the hotel's breakfast was very nice - it is buffet style with lots of options. The only issue we had was that the internet in our room was extremely slow and intermittent, which made sending emails and buying tickets online quite difficult and time-consuming.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank alicex84
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

I can only say this hotel was excellent for me. I found my room beautiful and comfortable. Near to the Metro, many sights, taxis, and shopping.
The staff, during the day and at night was ever so helpful. Benjamin was especially helpful and patient with all I asked of him. They helped with Internet, directions , the metro........everything. Breakfasts were delicious and the waitresses delightful and pleasant. Calling for help in my room was quick.
Nothing but a good experience here.
Book!

Stayed March 2014
1 Thank Allura17055
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 March 2014

This hotel is fantastic value. My boyfriend and I stayed here for three nights and were really pleased with it, considering we had been looking at four star hotels in Paris. The location is excellent, a few steps away from St Georges metro station and near some good restaurants and interesting food shops on the Rue Des Martyrs. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone wanting a good-value short break in Paris.

The hotel would have been given five stars were it not for a few things (relatively minor, but thought I should mention them nonetheless). The room we had was on the 6th floor and was pretty tiny. It was beautifully presented however, with a nice bathroom and comfy bed. The lift is the slowest in the world! There were no tea/coffee making facilities in our room, but judging from the maids' stations there were obviously facilities in other rooms on the lower floors - in fairness, we could have enquired about this. The only source of real irritance was when a lady who seemed to be checking the rooms for cleanliness opened our door without knocking, twice, whilst we were in the room. It was pretty odd, and to do it again after barging in on us once already seemed pretty odd.

Other than that, a great stay!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank FElliott22
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I was happy to come back to Paris and I chose to stay here again because I love this hotel and its location. Once again I was welcomed very warmly by the staff and my stay was impeccable. The hotel is really beautiful, clean and comfortable and the breakfast generous and delicious. I love the way they decorated the old basement. it brings you back to the past with the brick walls and the ceiling vaults.., I really love it.
The staff is very friendly and the room was comfortable, clean and beautiful. I couldn't ask for more.
I will definitely book this hotel again anytime i will be in Paris. I strongly recommend it.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business