Hotel Lorette - Astotel
US$183
US$158
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$181
US$309
US$1,788
US$1,358
  • Pool
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$389
US$211
US$178
1,339 results
All reviewssaint georgesmetro stationmoulin rougefree soft drinkssacre coeurbreakfast roomlovely hotelwithin walking distanceminute walkthe hotel is cleanwould highly recommend this hotelstayed here for nightstwin roomcroissantshotel is situatedlocation is excellentvisiting paris
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Thank you for a super stay. Room super clean and enough room for our girlie luggage. Happy staff and special thanks to the helpful young man at reception Theabauldt ( Hannah wishes she had got his facebook details as he was so friendly) location great . Loved the heart mirror in reception and would like one for my front room - - was it specially made for the hotel or is it possible to buy from somewhere ? Thanks again and will return

ps only criticism was creaky floorboards in room 501 and my daughter felt bed was too hard to sleep properly but we are being picky !!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Fliss P
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Hotel Lorette Opera staff worked extremely hard to make our trip enjoyable and convenient. Their extensive knowledge of the area attractions, restaurants, and business made it extremely easy for us to find our way around Paris. In particular, Petra went out of her way to help us utilize the subway, bus, and train systems to visit area attractions. We will be looking forward to our next visit to Paris and will definitely stay at the Hotel Loretta Opera again!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Todd W
Reviewed 20 May 2014

stayed there with a small group, lovely hotel, very friendly staff, fellt welcomed, nice reception area, cookies at the hall to keep waiting clients happy, nice breakfast buffet, location is a dream, atmosphere very nice, my room 1st fl. inside very nice and calm, good bed! price due to location a little "overpriced" but still acceptable, entrance suitable for handicapped people but hallway narrow, some rooms first fl. with "metro-sound" you can hear Metro, rooms to street side a little loud, not suitable for sleeping with open window. overall impression: would recommend this hotel to any client or friend

Room Tip: request the staff for room details, ask them for no Metro-sound or no street-sound
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Went with my GF and had a great time in Paris. The location is brilliant - everything is in walking distance (Montmartre, Louvre, Opera, etc.). Lots of small, real French, restaurants in the street. Small but comfortable rooms - clean and modern. Breakfast was perfect.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Chris_ToscaAmsterdam
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I selected the Hotel Lorette due to its price and proximity to a metro station. Both of these qualities were perfect. My visit, as a solo female traveler, made this hotel an excellent choice for me. The room was small in size (but perfect for for me); very clean and comfortable with windows that opened with a juliet balcony overlooking a charming Parisian street.

The breakfast was fantastic and happened to be included in my price. The afternoon cocktail hour spread was also delightful and I met other very lovely travelers over a drink and cookies in the small, but well-appointed, common area.

The front desk staff spoke excellent English and were very kind, particularly in working through my transportation options back to CDG in the face of a pending taxi strike. Also, upon arrival, since my flight landed before my room was ready, I was able to freshen up on the "basement" restroom (around the corner from the breakfast room) and the front desk staff held my luggage while I spent the day walking the city.

There were only two downsides: my access to wireless internet was very spotty from my room and I actually had to sit at the top of the common stairs to receive a signal; and the neighborhood is very *very* lively and noisy on Friday and Saturday nights and well into the wee morning hours. But my Sunday night was quiet.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo