I don’t normally leave hotel reviews but in this case I thought I must share my experiences.
-The location is pretty good with many places to eat and a local market. There aren't many tourists in sight so you are able to appreciate the French culture and speak some French to the locals.
-The hotel is average, in my opinion it is a low end 4 star.
- Our room was quite small and the cupboards were in poor condition. The room had a street view which basically means it is very noisy
- Also, the service was quite bad...
I asked for a robe and it arrived a couple of hours later because the assistant had "forgotten" about it.
-The cleaner left her things in our room, a sheet with the names of all the hotel guests.
-When I expressed that I was disappointed with the cleaner because of this and because she threw away my shopping receipt , the staff was very rude and instead of apologising for the inconvenience, gave me a lecture on how to store my receipts and also lectured me on how the cleaning is done at 4 & 5 star hotels, it was quite condescending as if it had been my first time staying in a higher end hotel
I travel to Paris every year and I won’t be returning to L’edmond
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Paris 17th district, near the Champs Elysees, Opera, and Montmartre, conveniently close to the Parc Monceau ... The Edmond has everything to feel like "home" with the shops and the charming Levis market around, a neighborhood that has preserved its authenticity Former home of Edmond Rostand's 19th century building was completely renovated to create this boutique hotel 4 * fashionable, stylish, imaginative and friendly. Two apartments with private terraces overlooking Paris, 15 luxurious suites, many with terraces / gardens and 6 courtyard rooms offer to this place a unique atmosphere. Many practical advantages were combined to facilitate daily activities of medium and long stays, business meetings or friendly receptions. All rooms have a kitchen and are fully equipped with the latest technology (free WiFi and LED TV). All suites feature a separate living room, large bathrooms with mosaic and stone independent showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your L'Edmond Hotel, Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.