Quite difficult to find even for local taxis which was an immediate warning. The reception was tiny and during booking I found that breakfast was not included which was a surprise as the price was high even for a major city. Walking up the stairs (no lift) was fine for me and I only had a small case but be careful about booking this if you have large or heavy cases or have trouble with a small spiral staircase. The carpet on halls and stairs was badly worn and dirty which again had the alarm bells ringing, I was wondering what sort of room I would find. Simply getting into the room was a challenge it is cramped and tiny, dark and very old fashioned. The bathroom/toilet similarly cramped and dirty. Very disappointing at over Euro200/night - I only booked because getting rooms was due to the Paris airshow. I will never stay here again, I'd take a tent and pitch it in a local park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- a Parisian hotel, located between champs elysée and opera, close to public transport. fully renovated, all our rooms are equipped with TV, air conditioning, shower, safe, telephone, hairdryer, magnifying mirror ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Prince Monceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Albert Monceau Hotel
- Prince Albert Monceau Paris