Great location-close to the Champs Élysées but without all the noise. The staff were extremely attentive and always friendly. We loved our balcony! The bathroom was beautiful and the cleaning staff always did an excellent job. Like any hotel in Europe, the rooms were smaller than you're probably used to but it was still great! The bed was big and soft and there were big, fluffy robes and slippers. No, you are probably not going to get an Eiffel Tower view, but we preferred the quiet rue de Berri. The metro is just around the corner, making it a breeze to travel around the city. Everything was very clean and well kept. Warwick was amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radiating classic charm, modern elegance and timeless style, the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysees is a luxury hotel in the fashionable heart of Paris. Welcoming international business and vacation travelers alike, our magnificent upscale hotel lobby has been redesigned by world-famous designer Pierre Yves Rochon, to offer a contemporary ambiance that is chic, eclectic and inviting.Our sumptuous hotel is just steps from the Champs-Elysees, the most beautiful avenue in the world, allowing you to immerse yourself in the beauty and energy of Paris. The Hotel Warwick Champs-Elysees, is bathed in soothing light and decorated in natural tones inspired by nature, providing the perfect haven in the heart of all the action and passion of Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Warwick Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Champs Elysees Paris
- Warwick Hotel Paris
- Hotel Warwick Champs Elysees
- Paris Warwick