What we liked:
The location; room (especially bed); balcony; helpful staff in breakfast room.
What we didn't like:
Receptionists - not at all welcoming; public areas too dark & too small.No sink in toilet.
At their prices, they should offer a warm, welcoming experience rather than a merely adequate one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radiating classic charm, modern elegance and timeless style, the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysees is a luxury hotel in the fashionable heart of Paris. Welcoming international business and vacation travelers alike, our magnificent upscale hotel lobby has been redesigned by world-famous designer Pierre Yves Rochon, to offer a contemporary ambiance that is chic, eclectic and inviting.Our sumptuous hotel is just steps from the Champs-Elysees, the most beautiful avenue in the world, allowing you to immerse yourself in the beauty and energy of Paris. The Hotel Warwick Champs-Elysees, is bathed in soothing light and decorated in natural tones inspired by nature, providing the perfect haven in the heart of all the action and passion of Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Warwick Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Champs Elysees Paris
- Warwick Hotel Paris
- Hotel Warwick Champs Elysees
- Paris Warwick