Lovely hotel, extremely nice staff. The concierge in particular was most kind and helpful. Excellent bed and pillows, bathroom amenities likewise. Overall experience rated less than "excellent" because, when I requested an extra pillow, somehow the staff did not know what I meant. And the tile in the shower was greatly in need of sanitizing and regrouting. The food was fine, except for the obviously "American style" coffee at the included breakfast. That said, our stay there was a very positive experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Radiating classic charm, modern elegance and timeless style, the Hotel Warwick Champs Elysees is a luxury hotel in the fashionable heart of Paris. Welcoming international business and vacation travelers alike, our magnificent upscale hotel lobby has been redesigned by world-famous designer Pierre Yves Rochon, to offer a contemporary ambiance that is chic, eclectic and inviting.Our sumptuous hotel is just steps from the Champs-Elysees, the most beautiful avenue in the world, allowing you to immerse yourself in the beauty and energy of Paris. The Hotel Warwick Champs-Elysees, is bathed in soothing light and decorated in natural tones inspired by nature, providing the perfect haven in the heart of all the action and passion of Paris. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Warwick Paris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Warwick Champs Elysees Paris
- Warwick Hotel Paris
- Hotel Warwick Champs Elysees
- Paris Warwick