Hotel Eiffel Capitol
Hotel Le Six(Paris)
US$318
US$309
  • Room Service
Mercure Paris Bastille Marais(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$268
US$228
Official Site
  • Room Service
Hotel Astoria - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$269
US$235
Melia.com
  • Room Service
All reviewsdupleix metro stationgreat locationla motte picquet grenellebreakfast ladyminute walkstayed here for nightsrooms are smallcroissantsmini fridgeairport shuttlefree wifirecommend this hotelroom keyaround the cornerstay at this hotel againhotel is locatedclean bathroom
Reviewed 24 July 2014

This a small three-star hotel at rue Viala close to the Eiffel Tower in Paris. It offers tranquility and acceptable standard, situated with street restaurants all around. Rooms are small but comfortable and the normal amenities quite allright. Service in the English-speaking reception is excellent. They helped me with various pieces of information, printed material for me very efficiently and arranged for punctual hotel shuttle to the Airport. Price is what you can expect in central Paris, breakfast a bit stiff (16 euro) but absolutely sufficient and well prepared.

Room Tip: My room (208) faced the street but was totally silent over night
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2014

We stayed there for 3 nights. The staff there was very helpful and the location is also good as the metro station is very near & the eiffel tower is also at walkable distance. Although we found the room & bathroom little small especially the bathroom. The rooms & bathrooms are well maintained and were clean. I would definitely suggest others to stay in this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This Hotel is close to Dupleix metro. But the metro is close until End August 2014. The Hotel is close to Paris Fat Bike tour office. We booked in advance on the Hotel Website and got 20% discount. The rooms are nice and clean and a bath was great after a long day sightseeing.
We stay here for 5 nights.

Room Tip: We had 109 that is right at the end on the first floor. Great room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Natasja F
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My niece and I stayed there 4 nights. It was a great location. It was within walking distance to the Eiffel tower and right near the Duplex metro stop. No matter where we were in the city it was always easy to find our way back to the Eiffel tower and from there to our hotel.
Yes, the rooms are small, but that is Europe. The rooms were nicely decorated. The walls were a little thin but overall it was a quiet hotel.
The staff was very helpful. I had problems with a shuttle company I booked. They tried to help me resolve the problem but in the end helped me book with another company.
I didn't get the breakfast at the hotel as I wanted to try out all the bakeries.
I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Daisies4Jen
Reviewed 11 July 2014

... My boyfriend and I visitied this hotel in June for a couple of days... the location was very convenient, walking distance to eiffel tower and within a minute walk from the metro station....also the area is very quiet and the mattress sooo good , which led to a brilliant sleep session , hehe... also the receptionists were sweet and helpfull! and the price was ok i d say given the time of the year we visited! ...the only "minus" was that the room was small...but still , if i visited paris again ... eiffel capitol would be !

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple