“Great stay - but a little off the beaten path”

Eiffel Kennedy Hotel
Ranked #285 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed this hotel. The room is very small, but very clean and comfortable. You get exactly what you see on the picture, the bed is comfortable and the bathroom great. The staff was nice and helpful.
The only down side in my opinion is the area. Although it's a good neighborhood, I didn't like being across from the huge radio building and being a little far from most places. This is my third time in Paris and I wanted to be where Parisians live; even with this in mind, I felt a little off the beaten path. I know that in most areas you have to take the metro to get places but the metro was not as close as I would have liked. We enjoy getting lost in the city and walking a lot so it's nice to have the metro a few blocks away after a long day out.
Also, I would have liked a place on my way to the metro or bus where I can get a delicious croissant- unfortunately the bakery across the street wasn't that great. As I said this was a good hotel, just a few negatives to keep in mind when booking. Overall, I enjoyed my stay at the hotel.

Lastly-
The bus 72 takes you along the Seine so you can get to several interest points by bus. There's a supermarket on the way to the bus-line 72, moniprix. Also, there's are several restaurants with good reviews in the area. We ate at one and we were pleased with most of our food. Anyway, enjoy your stay if you choose this hotel.

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Daniella A
There are newer reviews for Eiffel Kennedy Hotel

Reviewed 29 July 2014

My wife, daugther, and I just enjoyed a several night stay at the Eiffel-Kennedy Hotel.
I hate to say our room was small, it's such a cliche, but it was, though it was also quite charming and updated. We were quite happy with it; it had all the amenities you would expect, including free wi-fi, are included.
Breakfast was in the basement; it was abundant, if simple (at 10 euros it was cheap; well worth the expense).
The front-desk staff was, overall, quite helfpful. Thank you all!
I loved the neighborhood (well away from the masses of tourists). That said, if it's your first time in Paris and you wish to be in the center of "action," then this might not be the best choice of hotel. It is, however, well located for what we wanted: not to touristy but with easy access to any site you might want to visit in Paris. Also, the rooms are wonderfully quite.
There's quite a nice restaurant downstairs, as others have pointed out, but there's also quite a few nice ones in the charming neighboorhood the hotel is located in.
I've been to Paris many times (I prefer less touristy cities), but if you have to go, then the Eiffel-Kennedy hotel is a great choice for a, shall we say, discerning budget traveller.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Staehlin
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel the 14th - 22nd of July with a friend. The location was good, the room was small but very clean and comfortable and all that we needed. What made this a great choice was the staff working at the front desk. They went out of their way to help up find our way around, book excursions and taxis. They were always polite and helpful. The little restaurant beside the hotel is also great - try the goat cheese salad and the bakery across the road is wonderful. I would strongly recommend staying here if you don't mind walking a bit or taking public transportation to get to the attractions.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank vacationsrequired
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We would stay at this hotel again. The staff are so friendly and if your French is not great their English is. Lovely bedroom although small, for us it didn't matter you don't spend long in your room when you you are in Paris. Rooms look to be recently refurbished as well as the bathroom which was nice and modern and spotlessly clean. Bedding clean and pressed. Breakfast is 10 euros extra which is excellent value as cakes and quiches are homemade good selection for a buffet continental breakfast. Location is excellent only about 15 mins from Eiffel Tower nice area. Good restaurant next door for main meals.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Hotel Eiffel-Kennedy was right for us because it’s our second visit to Paris and we already have a working knowledge of its subways. It is near a subway stop and from there, one can go wherever once chooses. Both the hotel and our room were quite small but it’s Paris. Besides, the price was right and our room was clean. Based from our experience traveling in Europe, hotel air-conditioning can be a challenge and I am glad that the hotel’s A/C was working fine. Also, Hotel Eiffel-Kennedy pass the bathroom towel test. For three days, we had soft, really, really white towels. There was no tea/coffee facility in our room but they would gladly lend kettle, cups and saucers upon request. The free WI-FI connection was fast. The hotel charge 10 Euro per person for breakfast but we did not have any need to avail because there are many groceries and boulangerie/patisserie shops around the neighborhood. The reception staffs were friendly and helpful, another plus for a Parisian hotel.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Lyn M
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Pros:
Helpfulness of people working there outstanding
Location reasonably good
Value for money for Paris
Bathroom is very nice
Quality of room
Internet is very good
Bedding and bed was excellent
Market and bakery next door was very helpful
I would stay here again

Cons
Pillow
Would have liked breakfast to be included in the rate

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stayed for a few nights and found the hotel to be great. The rooms were small but clean and had a really nice bathroom. It wasn't a short distance to the Eiffel Tower however we walked there and also all the way to Notre Dame and it wasn't a problem. The staff were also very helpful showing us where to go around Paris when we first arrived. We didn't realise Breakfast wasn't included however we weren't disappointed as breakfast was delicious and had a wide range of options. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple