“Wonderful Place and Wonderful Stay for Family of 4”

Eiffel Kennedy Hotel
Ranked #328 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 19 August 2014

We stayed for 2 nights at the Hotel Eiffel Kennedy. I had read all the Trip Advisor reviews and it completely lives up to all of the positive accolades. I must first start but saying the staff at the hotel were the friendliest and most helpful of anywhere we were in France (9 day trip). Their help with directions and the metro map (letting us know which lines were not operating at the time) was wonderful. We staying in a family connecting room with queen bed in on room and twin beds in the other room. It is kind of an interesting setup because your rooms aren't directly connected but you are in a corner with an outdoor door on the hall that is coded to your room card and then you leave your room doors open -- like our very own suite! We had the breakfast the last morning of our stay and it was really good ($10E for adults and $5 for the kids). There is a corner market up the street from the hotel and down the street (towards the Seine) there is a larger convenience/grocery store (that was open later and also sold wine) where you could pick up food as well. I would estimate it is a 10 minute walk to the Ranleigh metro station which seemed the closest but it is also near the Muette and Passy stations. The rooms are not large but we didn't feel cramped at all and truly enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank vicg5349

Reviewed 18 August 2014

To have a superior home in Paris this cool hotel helmed by Phillipe IS your target I've been all over the world & America and this is top rate for care service operation and their breakfast in am. WOW !!!! Feel good about Paris , stay HERE!!! ( and right next door is the Fontaine Restaurant for dining and libations til 1 am)

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Jack F
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We had a 7 nights stay at Eiffel Kennedy and would absolutely recommend the place! Rooms were spotless, friendly and helpful staff and great food at breakfast. Neighborhood is quiet and it has supermarket almost next door. All the main attractions are from reasonable distance and Eiffel Tower is adjacent. Bus 72 takes you to the city in 5-10 mins. And don't hesitate to ask help from front desk, they will be happy to give some directions :) also downstairs of Eiffel Kennedy is Cafe La Fontaine which was a nice place to have a glass of wine in the evening !

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank paulasalomaa
Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed this hotel. The room is very small, but very clean and comfortable. You get exactly what you see on the picture, the bed is comfortable and the bathroom great. The staff was nice and helpful.
The only down side in my opinion is the area. Although it's a good neighborhood, I didn't like being across from the huge radio building and being a little far from most places. This is my third time in Paris and I wanted to be where Parisians live; even with this in mind, I felt a little off the beaten path. I know that in most areas you have to take the metro to get places but the metro was not as close as I would have liked. We enjoy getting lost in the city and walking a lot so it's nice to have the metro a few blocks away after a long day out.
Also, I would have liked a place on my way to the metro or bus where I can get a delicious croissant- unfortunately the bakery across the street wasn't that great. As I said this was a good hotel, just a few negatives to keep in mind when booking. Overall, I enjoyed my stay at the hotel.

Lastly-
The bus 72 takes you along the Seine so you can get to several interest points by bus. There's a supermarket on the way to the bus-line 72, moniprix. Also, there's are several restaurants with good reviews in the area. We ate at one and we were pleased with most of our food. Anyway, enjoy your stay if you choose this hotel.

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Daniella A
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My wife, daugther, and I just enjoyed a several night stay at the Eiffel-Kennedy Hotel.
I hate to say our room was small, it's such a cliche, but it was, though it was also quite charming and updated. We were quite happy with it; it had all the amenities you would expect, including free wi-fi, are included.
Breakfast was in the basement; it was abundant, if simple (at 10 euros it was cheap; well worth the expense).
The front-desk staff was, overall, quite helfpful. Thank you all!
I loved the neighborhood (well away from the masses of tourists). That said, if it's your first time in Paris and you wish to be in the center of "action," then this might not be the best choice of hotel. It is, however, well located for what we wanted: not to touristy but with easy access to any site you might want to visit in Paris. Also, the rooms are wonderfully quite.
There's quite a nice restaurant downstairs, as others have pointed out, but there's also quite a few nice ones in the charming neighboorhood the hotel is located in.
I've been to Paris many times (I prefer less touristy cities), but if you have to go, then the Eiffel-Kennedy hotel is a great choice for a, shall we say, discerning budget traveller.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Staehlin
Reviewed 26 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel the 14th - 22nd of July with a friend. The location was good, the room was small but very clean and comfortable and all that we needed. What made this a great choice was the staff working at the front desk. They went out of their way to help up find our way around, book excursions and taxis. They were always polite and helpful. The little restaurant beside the hotel is also great - try the goat cheese salad and the bakery across the road is wonderful. I would strongly recommend staying here if you don't mind walking a bit or taking public transportation to get to the attractions.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank vacationsrequired
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We would stay at this hotel again. The staff are so friendly and if your French is not great their English is. Lovely bedroom although small, for us it didn't matter you don't spend long in your room when you you are in Paris. Rooms look to be recently refurbished as well as the bathroom which was nice and modern and spotlessly clean. Bedding clean and pressed. Breakfast is 10 euros extra which is excellent value as cakes and quiches are homemade good selection for a buffet continental breakfast. Location is excellent only about 15 mins from Eiffel Tower nice area. Good restaurant next door for main meals.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple