“Excellent location and great value”

Hotel Elysees Union
Ranked #398 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 30 June 2014

The apartment in this hotel is right in the sight line of the Eiffel Tower if you are on the sidewalk out front. Very close to Champs elysee. The apartment accomodates up to six and is a high value stay. The apartment has two bedrooms and 2 baths (one bath is small!) as well as a small kitchen and living area (that has a daybed). We were very comfortable and the hotel staff was very knowledgeable and friendly. Continental breakfast was included; staff very efficient and fast. Small market located next door for wine or alcohol or snacks. The Italian restaurant located next to the market has sidewalk seating that offers a great view of the Eiffel tower. Walking to the metro is less than 10 minutes. Neighborhood is quiet (some construction on a building across the street, but the noise was in the daytime). I have stayed here twice and would stay again.

Room Tip: 4th Floor if you want the large apartment.
1  Thank Busytraveler20
There are newer reviews for Hotel Elysees Union

Reviewed 27 June 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel with my sister for a week's vacation. I was nervous about picking an unknown hotel. However, this was a wonderful option. Location was perfect. Set between Champs Elysees for shopping and the Eiffel tower all within walking distance. Staff was very helpful and friendly. There is a small fee $5 euros for the continental breakfast however it is worth every penny. My sister and I were very comfortable at this hotel and would stay here again on our next trip. It is not completely sound proof, the family room next to us was very loud and had what sounded like 5 kids banging and yelling...however they had a much different schedule then we did, so they never bothered us. Actually we probably bothered them more, coming in at midnight or 1am. Love this hotel.

Room Tip: corner suites are located in the stairwell, however no one uses them and they are much bigger. If y...
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Hotel's location was fantastic! View from my room was priceless.
Front desk staff was beyond friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good and dinig room staff was very nice, (only one of them gave us trouble everyday. She was always very rude.) Our room was kept very clean but twice I posted the "do not distirb sign" and someone still came into our room! I also didnt like that the chamber maids wore flip-flops. Not a good impression! Not even at beach resorts do you see this.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank RosyMiamiSprings
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel along with my wife and 2 kids. I am not impressed by this hotel as I told location is good if you want to do expensive shopping or visit Arc de triumph etc.. but if I look at the value then I am sorry. Rooms was so small that only 4 beds were there for 4 of and left with no space after. Lift is very small and takes time. Hotel is OLD but now under renovation. Wi Fi is not free and cost high. Staff is OK and tries to help wherever possible.

Room Tip: Try to get room on the road side as they will give you a very good view of Eiffel Tower.
2  Thank Rajiv P
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I booked the 2 bedroom apartment for 3 nites for my family of 6 person

Goods
1) Friendly counter staff - they have been pleasant each time i talked with them and entertained my queries nicely
2) cozy apartment
3) 2 bathrooms helps save time in the morning
4) very good location! situated in between 2 metro - and within walking distance to Arc du Troimphe

Average
1) Breakfast - simple continental, but adequate
2) Room a bit dated - but that is no big deal for me as my family and I spent most of our time outside

Not so good
1) very narrow walkway (typical for most Parisian hotels)
2) small lifts (again typical for most Parisian hotels)
3) wifi not FOC - not an issue for me as I uses a local sim card

Will definitely consider this hotel again if I travel to Paris and need a 2 bedroom apartment

Reviewed 12 June 2014

My husband and i spent 3 nights in this hotel and we were not overly impressed. The Location was ok, not far to walk to the Arc de triumph, but the staff were not that friendly, the lift was painfully small and so was the room and shower. Breakfast was average and they want to charge 5 euro of 30min wifi, 7 for an hour, I mean the trains, buses and restaurants give you free wifi why can't they?.
To be honest when i return to Paris, we will not be staying here again we will look for something else.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Vicki-Ann L
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Pretty good value for the money in Paris. Separate toilet from the bath was good but the toilet room was very small while the bath area was large. Fairly large room for a quad but bed quality was a little low but probably not for Paris. Staff was nice and had our cab ready for us the next morning when asking for a reservation for it to the airport. Continental breakfast is only that. Pretty good location.