“Good location, enjoyed our stay.”

Hotel Auteuil Tour Eiffel
Ranked #1,166 of 1,800 Hotels in Paris
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Good location, enjoyed our stay.”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Good position for this hotel, accessible via the Paris metro and easy walking distance to the Eiffel Tower and other tourist attractions. Decent breakfast with a good selection and all the staff we dealt with were very pleasant.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Reviewed 9 November 2013

We booked this hotel last minute as there was a problem with the original hotel we had booked, this hotel was perfect, the rooms were modern and clean.The staff were friendly and helpful, the rooms were made up daily, the beds were comfy, tea and coffee facilities in the room.The hotel is a 20 minute walk away from the eiffel tower, the metro is close by but the walk along the seine is a pleasant one so did,nt use it.I really cannot fault this hotel and would recommend to anyone planning a trip to Paris.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dubai
Reviewed 7 November 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 night's during the last week of September.. Since this was my first trip to Paris, I was a little bit unsure of what to expect when I got there but to my pleasant surprise the hotel and it's staff made my stay in Paris one to remember for a very long time...
The rooms are exceptionally spacious as compared to other hotels in the neighborhood...
The hotel itself is located in a quiet street which is perfect for a good night's sleep...
The train and metro are quiet close to the hotel..
The walk along the river Seine to get to the Eiffel Tower is exceptionally peaceful...
There is a supermarket right outside the hotel where you can stock up for the day before heading out to explore Paris...
Mr Adbelkader and Mrs Aurore at the front desk are exceptionally good at their job.. They took the time to show me the easiest way to get around Paris and on their advise I spent one full day at Disneyland Paris which was the highlight of my trip...
If ever I went back to Paris I would definitely stay in the same hotel..

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
3 Thank Bosco D
Reviewed 23 October 2013 via mobile

From the hotel to the eiffel tour is a 30-40 min walk so is not that close. Rooms are acceptable large. Train and metro are nearby and also two Velo points.Wifi internet in the rooms was ok. The breakfast was european so its perfect. Definitly not a romantic hotel but good for sleeping.

• Stayed October 2013
4 Thank rviorel23
東京
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

I believe this hotel is very quiet and convinient for a tourist who will stay long. I stayed 1week for business. There is a super market within 1 minutes walk from the hotel. Several bistros or restaurants of French, Italian and Ethnic are within 10 minutes walk. But wifi was often disconnected and uploading of a electronic file with only 5 MB was quite slow and my web mailer said repetedly errors..... Business center was not bad. The access from METRO stations were at least 5-10 minutes.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank うもちもないし
portugal
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We stayed for 3 nights over the Arc de Triomphe weekend, booked as a "top secret" hotel through lastminute. As others have said, it is in a good location with a small supermarket and cafe close by. 10 minutes or so to the nearest metro. We had no problem with overbooking thank goodness as after a traumatic journey getting to Paris we were shattered. The Hotel itself is looking a little dates once you leave the lobby, the corridors are not well lit and very drab, and we noticed the strange smell in the elevator. Our room was clean, didn't stop my cleaning with the dettol wipes though! Bed was comfortable. One major let down was the wifi signal. It is advertised as being al over the hotel, well we found that we had to stand very close to the door or go to the bathroom in order to get a signal, and it was very slow. This is also the first French hotel that we have ever stayed in (and there have been many) that didn't have a bidet. There was also no full length mirror. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Nice Fragonard toiletries. The hotel is literally a 5 minute walk to the RER station, and from here is about 1 hour to Orly, very easy journey (13.20 for 2 people). We would stay there again but hopefully they will have rectified the poor wifi service and put mirrors in the room.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank suzyq10
Buenos Aires
Reviewed 11 October 2013

This is my second review of this hotel as my first was in 2010.- My wife and I stayed in this hotel in april 2013.- As I wrote in my first review you don't have to expect a luxury hotel.- Instead, it is a comfortable one.- The rooms are average, but has a lot of good items.- It is located in a very quiet neighborhood easy to access to the whole Paris via the buses that runs on Avenue the Versailles (only 100 meters) and the metro (about 400 meters).- Another good point is that the hotel has its own parking (although some difficult to park a big car).- The breakfast (included) is great and all the staff is very friendly and helpful.- All the people that I recommended this hotel told me that my experience is right.- Sure I will recommend it again.-

Room Tip: Try to choose the rooms that looks to the Rue Felicien David