Just returned from Paris yesterday evening having stayed at Auteuil Tour Eiffel. Hotel is situated in a quiet back street and our taxi driver from Gard du Nord didn't recognise the location at first. However we were given a room on 6th floor - the room had a small balcony but was excessively hot - quite clearly the air con did not work. Room was very clean but more basic than we've met in most 4* hotels. The bathroom however was spotless and had an extremely good shower - bath towels were a good size and changed daily. The safe didn't work and no one came to repair it, despite our asking for this on two occasions - so we had to cart our valuables with us everywhere.. Reception staff were courteous and pleasant as were the domestic staff but the staff in the bistro where we to take breakfast appeared to ignore our presence completely, so, having seen what was on offer, which did not appear to be great, we opted for petit dejeuner in a local bar - a much better option. Hotel is said to be located 200m from the nearest Metro Mirabeau - I would beg to differ - it is certainly not the easiest location to reach and as for the Eiffel Tower being a 10 minutes walk away - I'd say more in the region of 25/30 minutes walking at a good pace. We didn't take a drink in the bar - it totally lacked atmosphere. This is not one of the best hotels we have stayed at in Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel, located in the popular 16th arrondissement of Paris, provides an ideal location for your business affairs, trade shows and conventions. Just a 10-minute car ride from the Porte de Versailles exhibition centre and famous business headquarters (Maison de la radio, cap 15, MWbrands), the hotel is also situated near many tourist attractions (near Roland Garros stadium, Parc des Princes, Auteuil racetrack, Eiffel Tower...). In addition to its 94 comfortable and luminous rooms, the hotel has a private car park and is located in a quiet setting between residential neighbourhoods and private gardens. Our hotel, close to the Eiffel Tower, is also near a network of public transportation enabling you to easily discover Paris, while still taking advantage of your stay in a peaceful setting. Our Restaurant, Le Bistrot Mirabeau, provides a simple snack-bar menu every day from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. to spice up your stay with us. The hotel often has a piano available to initiate musical evenings in a peaceful and friendly atmosphere. Weather permitting, a terrace is available to start your day out right with a complete breakfast or relax with a drink after a full day of activity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Fastbooking, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Auteuil Tour Eiffel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Libertel Auteuil Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris
- Libertel Auteuil Tour Eiffel Paris
- Auteuil Tour Eiffel